Pages: 145
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:52 Wed 29 Mar 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Me 6-9 Nath

US: 2-3
9: 3-2 (I had a fluke to win one)
UK: 1-4

I moosed up the Overall Win here but made up for it here.

Team B 25 v 20 Team L
dgeneratio 6 v 9 you___lost
mr_pink_eyes 12 v 3 ferretlady
kris 7 v 8 _gerardddd_

All i know is i need 4 vs Adam and 2 vs Seb but not checked rest as played blind

Edited at 13:57 Wed 29/03/17 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:25 Thu 30 Mar 17 (BST)  [Link]  
dgen 7-8 beetle

Should have been 6-9 based on UK but we was garbage today and despite close scores, lacking form and confidence.

He played fairly well in UK with a Runout (Should have been 2) but poor standard.

ggs
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:14 Sat 1 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
dgen 6-9 adam (rapid)

Runout for me in 9
Runout for him in UK

I got off lightly again and got lucky a bunch of times, once i hit four to win the fixture (this and seb i checked) then relaxed a bit.

I was trying to keep a positive mind despite Adam's last game and i'm not usually good at mentality vs his caliber of players as he's better than me on here and Snook on ability so was always going to be tough but when i miss easy ones, previous matches come back and how bad i was and then said, i kept every game close and no reason why i can't here.

Adam wasn't sharp which was lucky as well as got 3 7 balls in his last match.

ggs as always
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:15 Sat 1 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Arranged with darkknight for 3 pm tomorrow, failing that, we agreed after 8 pm until i go offline at 11
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:23 Sat 1 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Me 3-12 Lightknight

He was brilliant and was playing well but had a bad roll for position in a couple which made the difference here.

We was mostly attacking unless we had no choice and he picked out some beauties, i even snookered him in a UK frame and he picked out a plant.

We had a common interest of no tip tap Pool which is refreshing to see and a nice lad to boot.

I'm still fairly pleased with result and how i played as didn't lower my head but in a good way, it feels their is no justice as i play better and lose heavier than when i played poor

Called him Light and Dark is a symbol for Evil and he isn't

ggs mate, hope you play again one day
kris
kris
06:44 Sun 2 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Me 3-12 Lightknight

He was brilliant and was playing well but had a bad roll for position in a couple which made the difference here.

We was mostly attacking unless we had no choice and he picked out some beauties, i even snookered him in a UK frame and he picked out a plant.

We had a common interest of no tip tap Pool which is refreshing to see and a nice lad to boot.

I'm still fairly pleased with result and how i played as didn't lower my head but in a good way, it feels their is no justice as i play better and lose heavier than when i played poor

Called him Light and Dark is a symbol for Evil and he isn't

ggs mate, hope you play again one day

ul matey, but in all fairness, noone here could-should-would say after a 3-12 loss, that thy are pleased with that.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:48 Sun 2 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah most would deactivate but i played better than all those close loses so gave me a tiny bit of confidence so no shame.

Two or Three went against me positionly and had an inoff break but none were my fault and missed one pressure pot in the match.

However i had fun and that's all that matters, long as you have fun, then score is irrelevant as i'd rather lose like this than win in a 1 hour tap fest. Not being disrespectful there but play safe when i need too but too much safety can be a bad thing.
horse10000
horse10000
02:39 Mon 3 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
For current league all teams / players have until the 30th April to get all games completed, any games not played by that point will go to default.

Games that go to default if there is proven to be no effort to get game played it may well mean that you are removed from any future seasons as for the good of the league i only want players who make an effort and want to play.

Players who have messaged and made an effort and if it is clear the fault is with the other player then it would not go against you and also if it is clear that two players cannot meet each others times this would not go against either player as long as that fact is established and both have tried to accommodate as much as possible.

Any questions please feel free to message me
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:34 Mon 3 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Please check here for current fixtures
http://funkypoolclanleagues.weebly.com/kl-all-fixtures.html

Noticed some results haven't been posted so would like someone from each team to post missing results here
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20448/fcl-results

Thanks guys

Deadline now 30th April @ Midnight for all games, Please remember to check the site for missing results and post them on Results.

If you lost posting rights then mail me on here, Snooker or FB with the Results and i'll input them. I won't be checking the threads for them.

If any Results are missing when deadline ends, it "may" be defaulted like any other game but got nearly a four week warning so can't be fairer than that.

Thanks
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:27 Mon 3 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Me 5-10 Snowden

Live games was over at 8-2 so did UK for fun and had a chance of two runouts but 1st, black wasn't on then i missed a cut back.

In the live games i had some bad luck despite some good shots, First frame i was poor however and when he gave me a chance then a table condition meant i couldn't clear.

I played better in UK but they won at that point so that's irrelevant.

Always enjoy playing him, ggs
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:29 Thu 6 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
dgen 2-13 harriet

i could have had 2 more frames but that's it as Harriet had an inoff in one to negate one.

I went in attacking mode but felt she was better at safety and feel that only way to beat them is taking it right too them. I made some errors which was costly but she outplayed me which i expected and said i would be happy with 5 frames but not to be.

She had a GB in 9 which she apologised for and i had half a shot at a UK runout but failed on a cannon.

On another note she was magnificent in 8US and won 2 frames from a tough clear, including a long black double.

I'm in a good mood today even despite the result so gonna enjoy it while it lasts.

ggs pleasure as always
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:30 Thu 6 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Could be playing Seb at weekend to finish off then i should have completed all 20 matches and had only 3 terrible results so fairly good ratio i think.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:29 Tue 11 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Me 4-11 Seb

Seb wasn't vintage today and had chances. After i won my 2nd (2-4 at that point), we played for fun like we used to do back when we used to play regularly in Orig (miss those days, Rich has taken Seb's place there as Seb took Destiny's).

We had a Runout each in 9 Ball and had some good clears and some poor attempts at clears but all in good fun.

I wasn't pleased taking the fixture against my parent clan but had to be done and enjoyed playing him again.

All 20 games done and dusted. Thanks for having me, been a pleasure
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:15 Tue 11 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
My games and scores

12-3 vs ferretlady
8-7 vs triple_b
8-7 vs bigcjl2
6-9 vs _epicshot_
4-11 vs whocares8x8 (as good as a win for loaned clan)
5-10 vs mr_pink_eyes (may have cost my parent clan the win)
7-8 vs beetlejuice
6-9 vs friendyboy
6-9 vs naaaaaaaaath
5-10, 6-9 vs snowden
10-5 vs slimeball
11-4 vs _stellafella
3-12 vs darkknight
9-6 vs davyb0207 (most surprising win)
6-9 vs rapid_pot
6-9 vs you__lost
2-13 vs jacko (not a dominating loss however)
2-13 vs miss_harriet
11-4 vs mike_though

Frames Played: 300
Frame Wins: 133
Frame Losses: 167
Frame Ratio: 44.33%

Not Bad for 20 games for my standard anyway, was usually just under 50% in Golden Cue

Matches Played: 20
Matches Won: 7
Matches Lost: 13
Match Ratio: 35%

Could be better but a lot were close games

3 poor results (Seb's isn't included as i won fixture) so 15% of my results were terrible

10 were close games so 50% consistency which is good also.

Not a bad season but could be better.
kris
kris
04:45 Sat 15 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
hey team, only 3 of us left here.

have been in touch with Richie. We will get our game done b the deadline.

Thanks a lot for helping out, dgeneratio

how are you with your games, mr Pink?

hope all is good, mr_pink_eyes
kris
kris
04:49 Sat 15 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  

lookin at ur profile, mr Pink-ur 2 weeks offline, so you are out.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
10:59 Sat 15 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  

lookin at ur profile, mr Pink-ur 2 weeks offline, so you are out.

We will need another player then mate, until someone offers i'm happy for Pinky to stay in, in case he logs in.
hippesville
hippesville
03:54 Mon 17 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
If ya need a hand, I could try. How many games has he?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:03 Mon 17 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
i'll have a look mate
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:10 Mon 17 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Pinkys games

im_crap_adam
erigert
9ballsniper_
crucial (you have him in yours too)