8US Championship!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
10:43 Thu 4 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
won't be playing today guys, xbox free all day then dragons tonight.

with tank op this month want to go on xbox when available.

will be same on sat and maybe sun but i'm free 4 full days a week so i'll catch up
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:17 Fri 5 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Me 9-7 Sam

8 Ball Billiards Friendly - fastboysam (7) loses to dgeneratio (8) with 4 balls remaining

I was fortunate to win even though i was the better player as made too many errors and let Sam in some frames

8 Ball Billiards Friendly - dgeneratio (5) loses to fastboysam (6) with 2 balls remaining

^ momentum changed as Sam should have been 7-4 up but he hit a ball so hard and fouled, i was able to then play better but still having bad luck at times.

I had a nice 7b in frame 15 and Sam missed a for - for me to pinch it.

In the early stages i rued in the chances i had then when Sam took the lead i fell apart slightly until that foul in the 12th gave me a lifeline.

This was Sams to win and mine to lose.

ggs mate
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:20 Fri 5 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
vixen__xox
dgeneratio
_epicshot_
mike_though
silence_hill
mufc_man
buckjam
beetlejuice
fastboysam
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:20 Fri 5 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
vixen__xox
dgeneratio
_epicshot_
beetlejuice
mike_though
silence_hill
mufc_man
fastboysam
buckjam

So play each person once, best of 16 frames, 3 pts win 1pt draw 0 loss. If anybody drops out any games that person has played whether it be a win loss or draw will be made void to keep the score table balanced and fair with regards to unplayed games.

May do a 9ball or UK after or even at the same time if people get games done fairly quick as there's a 2 week deadline for all games!

Good luck guys!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:40 Fri 5 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Dgen 9-7 Mike

I won at 9-5 but we both made mistakes and i had the run of the ball when i missed and he didn't.

ggs mate
vixen__xox
vixen__xox
07:31 Sat 6 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
dvz is in too, think we'll leave it at that now as with a short deadline it could get a lil much.

vixen__xox
dgeneratio
_epicshot_
beetlejuice
mike_though
silence_hill
mufc_man
fastboysam
buckjam
dvz

So play each person once, best of 16 frames, 3 pts win 1pt draw 0 loss. If anybody drops out any games that person has played whether it be a win loss or draw will be made void to keep the score table balanced and fair with regards to unplayed games.

May do a 9ball or UK after or even at the same time if people get games done fairly quick as there's a 2 week deadline for all games!

Good luck guys!
vixen__xox
vixen__xox
07:53 Sat 6 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
dgeneratio.... P/3 W/3 D/0 L/0 Pts 9
mike_though P/2 W/1 D/0 L/1 Pts 3
fastboysam P/2 W/1 D/0 L/1 Pts 3
vixen__xox P2 W/0 D/0 L/2 Pts 0
silence_hill P1 W/0 D/0 L/1 Pts 0
_epicshot_
beetlejuice
mufc_man
buckjam
dvz
vixen__xox
vixen__xox
07:57 Sat 6 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Not sure what my score vs Sam was, but he won by a few!! And vix 7- 9 Mike.. We were neck in neck up until 7-7 then he played some awesome shots and nipped it. GG's guys
vixen__xox
vixen__xox
09:05 Sat 6 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
vixen__xox 9 vs 7 dvz

Not sure how this happened, I evidently caught D on a very bad/drunk day, I went from 3-0 up to 5-3 down to 8-5 up.. Were great games and definitely stepped up a notch as you do vs awesome players but a draw would have very much been more fair.

Great games!!
vixen__xox
vixen__xox
09:53 Sat 6 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Jberg came back btw so this is the final list

dgeneratio.... P/3 W/3 D/0 L/0 Pts 9
mike_though P/2 W/1 D/0 L/1 Pts 3
fastboysam P/2 W/1 D/0 L/1 Pts 3
vixen__xox P/3 W/1 D/0 L/2 Pts 3
silence_hill P/1 W/0 D/0 L/1 Pts 0
dvz P/1 W/0 D/0 L/1 Pts 0
_epicshot_
beetlejuice
mufc_man
buckjam
jberg
vixen__xox
vixen__xox
11:39 Sat 6 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
vixen 3 vs 9 jberg

Hmm aside from the fact I fouled 3 blacks, at 3-3 up he started purposely fouling, which everyone knows irritates me badly (even though I know it's part of the game) I personally just don't think it's very good sportsman/womanship and wouldn't do it myself.. However, as I said to him, will take it as a compliment... Just couldn't get my bearings again after because it was a lil disheartening (to me anyway)

Still love Johnny and think he's a great player and we had some awesome frames. VGGS wp x
jberg
jberg
11:50 Sat 6 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Disheartening excuses aside...

From what I recall, 2 of the 3 fouls on the black by Deedee were out of nowhere (cluster smash and the 8 fell in) - just plain unlucky. We both switched our styles around at times, her playing more defense, and I played a bit more attack than usual (I managed to get a 7 ball wahahayyy). I felt I was playing tighter pool in the later frames than i've done in a wee while. Majority of the games were close. GGS WP.

Edited at 12:25 Sat 06/05/17 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:36 Sat 6 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll be back on Monday guys, got Xbox for next 2 days but browsing for 2 hours to do my dailies
mike_though
mike_though
21:55 Sat 6 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
mike 6 vs phil 10

For as well as I was playing in the beginning, I kinda threw it away in the 2nd half of these. I even fluked an 8 to go up 2-0. It was pretty much neck-in-neck till he went up 5-4, and then everything kinda fell apart. missed shots, missed attempts, fouls, you name it, and then finally fouling black on the last game. but he was making 99% of his shots without really trying it seemed, and overall I'd say these were the best games we've played.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:03 Sun 7 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
General Times
Mon-Thu: Midday - 11 pm
Thu: Maybe Evening Only
Fri: Midday - 11 pm
Sat-Sun: Maybe Evening Only

Jberg i could play before i do Dragon Dailies as i know hes mostly a morning/early guy in the UK
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
01:24 Sun 7 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
_epicshot_ vs dgeneratio

I won at 9-5 and we finished for a 10-6 me ggs man and ul .. He was distracted during these .. gl in rest man!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:26 Sun 7 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Ty mate, yup a Snooker Stalker but accepted defeat at 1-7 but when i focused i won 5-3 to at least get a respectful score.

ggs mate
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:36 Mon 8 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Me 9-7 Dee

She was distracted at 1-5, came back to 4-5, i fouled black in a comedy error for 5-5 then was fairly close.

Draw was more fair here
friendyboy
friendyboy
01:36 Mon 8 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
can i join if space?
vixen__xox
vixen__xox
02:04 Mon 8 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
can i join if space?

I'm cool with you joining, sweetie, as long as you can assure you can play your games before deadline (it was/is a short 2 week deadline) so as not to disrupt the table. If so, then welcome aboard! About a week and a half left
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

8US Championship!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.