Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:41 Tue 9 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Me 9-6 Bucky

Close all the way, had a chance at a 4-1 lead, i missed a trick and bucky got to 5-3 ahead winning 4 frames, unintentionally fouled black (i saw a glimpse of the mini plant) so then i won 5 on the trot as Bucky tried and failed to clear so now 8-5 up, Bucky won the next and missed a half tough Black to force a decider.

After i let go of the lead i started to crumble but one mistake (and XCOM Music) got me focused again.

ggs mate as always
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
06:43 Tue 9 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
_epicshot_ vs beetlejuice

7-9 him

Noob is one of the most underrated players on this game. Because he is one of the best! I have never and probably will never beat him in a clan or a event game lol .. Dude is a beast .. Aimbot was there
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
06:45 Tue 9 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks bud. Im decent when i don't noob up my easy chances which seems common lately
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
18:45 Tue 9 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
_epicshot_ vs fastboysam

7-9 tie

Thank GOD!!!! I was down 7-1 and somehow managed to get some wins back !! ggs man nice win!
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
19:24 Tue 9 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
_epicshot_ vs silence_hills

4-9 him

He played better and deserved the win. Just couldnt get going besides a nice shot here and there.. wp man.
silence_hill
silence_hill
20:01 Tue 9 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Shortly before epicshot messaged me asking to play, I was going to quit this event. Mainly because the deadline is to short, and half of the people in the event, have had problems with me in the past, or even a current problem with me now.

I've not received any messages from any opponents, apart from James, Mike and Eric, and refuse to message anyone else because i know they won't reply.

I'll remain in the event, but people need to message me in order to arrange games.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:51 Tue 9 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Shortly before epicshot messaged me asking to play, I was going to quit this event. Mainly because the deadline is to short, and half of the people in the event, have had problems with me in the past, or even a current problem with me now.

I've not received any messages from any opponents, apart from James, Mike and Eric, and refuse to message anyone else because i know they won't reply.

I'll remain in the event, but people need to message me in order to arrange games.

I just mail and if they respond, then i'll play, if not then i'll wait a bit and remail but if they don't reply then it doesn't get played but by mailing, you at least try to play.

Not aimed at you btw Phil, just a genuine response
vixen__xox
vixen__xox
02:25 Wed 10 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
I did say from when I first asked for players for the event that it would be a 2 week deadline (I'm extending it to the first weekend after the deadline though) so that only active players joined, as I feel a lot of events run on and on and never get finished because people get fed up and/or stop bothering.

If games aren't finished before deadline then there will be defaults so it's best to message people, up until now I've been relying on just seeing people on as all of the players are people I see regularly.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:35 Wed 10 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Me 9-6 Dream

Bit like Buckys game, i had a mini lead and he came back but had a frame streak to keep him at bay.

ggs
justadream
justadream
04:37 Wed 10 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Phil you won't chat to me in game would you reply to a pm from me asking to play. I've no issue with you...

Name a time and day here that suits after 8pm..

Thanks
vixen__xox
vixen__xox
04:44 Wed 10 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Just a heads up to defaults: If one person messages (that excludes last 24 hours) and their opponent ignores or refuses to communicate then it's an auto 3 point win for the messager. If two people message eachother but can't find a common time, 1-1 draw, and if two players don't bother messaging eachother at all 0-0.
vixen__xox
vixen__xox
04:50 Wed 10 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
^ So with over a week remaining that should pretty much tell people to message eachother with a full intention of playing each game.

Pretty similar to fbl defaults, it's not a frame by frame win situation so it's a tough call, so even if you think you wont receive a reply it's important to message.

Considering this is for fun and not clan league I'd pretty much fully expect people who voluntarily joined to make full effort to get all games played regardless of opponent. If I can put my differences with Phil aside I'm sure anyone can, you don't have to speak to eachother.

Let's just keep it fun and fair guys!

Edited at 01:54 Wed 10/05/17 (BST)

Edited at 01:54 Wed 10/05/17 (BST)
jberg
jberg
09:28 Wed 10 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
me 9 - 6 mike_though

nice fella and some ggs by us both (I've just gotta stop snooking myself on the black argghhh). all the best for the rest mike!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:50 Wed 10 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
vixen__xox
jberg
dgeneratio
_epicshot_
beetlejuice
mike_though
silence_hill
mufc_man
fastboysam
buckjam
justadream
friendyboy
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:50 Wed 10 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll put the official deadline as the 18th May, then we can quickly establish any defaults and who is staying to get another tourn going by the Saturday.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:51 Wed 10 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Games Left

jberg: A little tricky with Time difference as when its my bedtime its day for him and vice versa but narrowed it down to 10 pm UK Time.

Alex: Arranged for 10 pm, i think tonight (or tomorrow)

Dvz: No Reply but been off since

Noob: Should be np, 4 frames to finish (7-5 up)

Not sure if i'm missing anyone
mike_though
mike_though
01:48 Thu 11 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
mike 9 vs mufc_man 4

I played pretty tricky and really didn't give him much, especially in the beginning. wp man, ggs.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:14 Thu 11 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Alex 9-5 Dgen

From 3-3 i got outplayed and in last i fluked what seemed like an impossible snooker and he potted out of it so summed up my night.

ggs wp, deserved win
friendyboy
friendyboy
01:29 Fri 12 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
ggs jameslast night, well played

Anyone about to play tonight at all?

:) hit me a pm!
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
01:51 Fri 12 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
ggs jameslast night, well played

Anyone about to play tonight at all?