TEAM D - you____lost - dark knight - sunflower bud - beetlejuice

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
05:30 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Really, the last time I played epic I won 12-3, hes got some program if he doesn't wanna lose

Tell them DeeDee!! :)
vixen__xox
vixen__xox
05:32 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Really, the last time I played epic I won 12-3, hes got some program if he doesn't wanna lose

Im with ya buddy, I know you're crazy hot when you're on it .. and sometimes not
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
05:39 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  

Im with ya buddy, I know you're crazy hot when you're on it .. and sometimes not

Def talking pool game... In the sack Babe Ruth ;) lol jk.... A little.. Ill be on in a few if you want to play!
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
06:26 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
You're all a bunch of bums.
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
06:29 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll play anyone here race to 50. bring it!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
10:57 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL!!!
That's a great idea James....not! When I don't have time for the event you're merely scraping along with. How am I going to be available for 50 frames??? I'd rather crawl along a red ant farm than entertain a player with whom I have reservations about.

So thanks for the offer but I don't need to prove anything to anyone....it's just a fact....I'm better and I know it.

You do it over sessions.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:34 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone else get a mail from Puma
faust
faust
15:55 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone else get a mail from Puma

No, for some reason he refuses to hate me as much as you lot! lol I don't mind him tbh. He operates at a much higher intellectual level than Ash. I keep trying to encourage him to actually keep one account, and involve himself rather than just spend all his time kicking a site whilst it's down.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:11 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
He won't do that in case Admin ban him, him being involved in anything is a lot worse than a dying site.

It's interesting, he usually mails whenever i disagree with Ash's opinions even though Me and Ash have no beef with each other, yet leaves you and bucky alone and you have ago at Ash (in your own way) and get left alone so must feel that he can bully weaker members like a child.

i didn't read the contents but yeah.
faust
faust
16:19 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
He won't do that in case Admin ban him, him being involved in anything is a lot worse than a dying site.

It's interesting, he usually mails whenever i disagree with Ash's opinions even though Me and Ash have no beef with each other, yet leaves you and bucky alone and you have ago at Ash (in your own way) and get left alone so must feel that he can bully weaker members like a child.

i didn't read the contents but yeah.

He did once call me a "crap wordsmith" which is one of the best things I've ever been called! :D
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
16:38 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  

So thanks for the offer but I don't need to prove anything to anyone....it's just a fact....I'm better and I know it.

Epic is better than you, bro. I've always said you're a good player and should play more, and I probably would have agreed a year ago, but now he's better than you.
faust
faust
17:11 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  

Epic is better than you, bro. I've always said you're a good player and should play more, and I probably would have agreed a year ago, but now he's better than you.

A year ago I beat Ash 5 - 1. Epic recently beat me 8 - 7. No contest at all tbh. Epic's light years ahead.
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
17:25 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  

A year ago I beat Ash 5 - 1. Epic recently beat me 8 - 7. No contest at all tbh. Epic's light years ahead.

epic also beat hippes and gazzer has been playing good.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:24 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  

LOL - you fluked 3 of those frames and your game play was shoddy to say the least. Fortunately for you I was a little preoccupied so you enjoy your little pointless and dreadful display. IF you feel the need to brag about a fixture which we both played crap in then be my guest...fact is you're probably even worse nowadays than you were back then.

I'd probably wipe the floor with you too.
hippesville
hippesville
18:34 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Annnnnnnnd BACK TO TOPIC! Seriously leave the wee scrote to himself. He's making himself out to be the sad twisted wee git that he really is. Watch and laugh and then feel only pity for there's always somebody worse off than you. One guess as to who that is lol
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:17 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  

I will admit he's got a lot better than he used to be but I still believe in my ability and think I'd win a match overall. Hes too inconsistent and likes to think he's better than he actually is...that in itself gives me the edge.

Last year I was playing okay but had too much on my mind off the game...I'm better nowadays...I run out for fun in ALL game types whereas it used to only be 9us.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
20:28 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Annnnnnnnd BACK TO TOPIC! Seriously leave the wee scrote to himself. He's making himself out to be the sad twisted wee git that he really is. Watch and laugh and then feel only pity for there's always somebody worse off than you. One guess as to who that is lol

faust
faust
20:39 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Hahaha, bottlejob "runs out for fun"? Of course, never where anyone can see him do it though! lol
buckjam
buckjam
21:31 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  

I will admit he's got a lot better than he used to be but I still believe in my ability and think I'd win a match overall. Hes too inconsistent and likes to think he's better than he actually is...that in itself gives me the edge.

Last year I was playing okay but had too much on my mind off the game...I'm better nowadays...I run out for fun in ALL game types whereas it used to only be 9us.

How can someone who plays no matches of note, has played no clan games against decent opposition in 5 years and has more pc issues than me possibly suggest he is better than anyone? You have no proven ability at all. You are consistent in one area though. Every thing you say is bllks
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:22 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Check the archives you silly man and you'll see I have actually played some matches against tough and very good opposition whilst at the same time managing to give them decent matches. Those were back in the days when in my own opinion I wasn't that good at 8us and 8uk game types too.

I'll name a few: zantetsukenz, davybaumers, kingdadcool, vegas etc

So before you go running your mouth off, know the facts. ALL those listed above would disperse you and many others with ease.
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

TEAM D - you____lost - dark knight - sunflower bud - beetlejuice

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.