How's it going Team D?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:46 Fri 16 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry Hippes mate, didn't see the discussion ender
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
00:12 Sat 17 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Check the archives you silly man and you'll see I have actually played some matches against tough and very good opposition whilst at the same time managing to give them decent matches. Those were back in the days when in my own opinion I wasn't that good at 8us and 8uk game types too.

I'll name a few: zantetsukenz, davybaumers, kingdadcool, vegas etc

So before you go running your mouth off, know the facts. ALL those listed above would disperse you and many others with ease.

Didn't you duck out mid-match vs Davy while down 0-3, then subbed yourself out and got the match replayed from 0-0?
buckjam
buckjam
02:04 Sat 17 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Check the archives you silly man and you'll see I have actually played some matches against tough and very good opposition whilst at the same time managing to give them decent matches. Those were back in the days when in my own opinion I wasn't that good at 8us and 8uk game types too.

So before you go running your mouth off, know the facts. ALL those listed above would disperse you and many others with ease.

You little name dropper you. Theres some class players there. Its your opinion that you gave a decent account of yourself 9 years ago though aint it. My point, although lost on a backwards gent like yourself, is that you play in the shadows, as a guest almost, and then suggest you are better than regular players. This you are not and unless you play regularly in comps and the league you have no standing or opinion on anyone elses quality. One off's dont count, its consistency and you consistently dont play proper players.
faust
faust
02:05 Sat 17 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  

You little name dropper you. Theres some class players there. Its your opinion that you gave a decent account of yourself 9 years ago though aint it. My point, although lost on a backwards gent like yourself, is that you play in the shadows, as a guest almost, and then suggest you are better than regular players. This you are not and unless you play regularly in comps and the league you have no standing or opinion on anyone elses quality. One off's dont count, its consistency and you consistently dont play proper players.

Not only that, he's bragging about games he didn't even win!! lol
faust
faust
02:07 Sat 17 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  

Didn't you duck out mid-match vs Davy while down 0-3, then subbed yourself out and got the match replayed from 0-0?

Yes. When he was losing 3 - 0, he decided he was better than Davy, and had nothing to prove so quit! :P
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:30 Sun 18 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Team F

bigcjl2 out

_epicshot_ v redhand
darkknight v silence_hill
erigert v __start__
redhand v horse10000
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
08:13 Sat 24 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
beetlejuice vs 9ballsniper_

us8 4-1 juice

us9 2-3 sniper (r/o each)

uk 3-2 juice

total 9-6 to the juice

last frame of uk was enough to make a german laugh and cry at the same time. rest were decent games.

well played bud gl in rest
9ballsniper_
9ballsniper_
09:09 Sat 24 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  

us8 4-1 juice

uk 3-2 juice

total 9-6 to the juice

last frame of uk was enough to make a german laugh and cry at the same time. rest were decent games.

last game was hilarious hahaha best of luck in rest, good games
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:14 Sat 24 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  

us8 4-1 juice

uk 3-2 juice

total 9-6 to the juice

I don't think even you can make Seb cry
darkknight
darkknight
21:08 Sat 24 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Result in

8US Darkknight 4-1 silence_hill
9ball Darkknight 2-3 silence_hill
8uk Darkknight 3-2 silence_hill

Overall DK 9-6 silence hill

vggs there, we both were pottin' well, gl with your season
darkknight
darkknight
06:34 Sun 25 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Any chance one of you boys runnin' this team can let me know if I have outstanding fixtures?

think I've played 4 or 5, not too sure lol.

If I have any matches left i'll message my opponents.

cheers
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
03:13 Mon 26 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Any chance one of you boys runnin' this team can let me know if I have outstanding fixtures?

think I've played 4 or 5, not too sure lol.

If I have any matches left i'll message my opponents.

cheers

Im supposed to be the cap'n but I'm so damn lazy..... well you know... ill ask dgen haha
darkknight
darkknight
03:14 Mon 26 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
lol no worries
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:36 Tue 27 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
miss_harriet that's all Dark
darkknight
darkknight
01:32 Wed 28 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers
darkknight
darkknight
03:05 Sun 2 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
team D !

I assume since nobody is talkin' on clan threads, we won and it's over.

Well done team! yesss!
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
04:46 Sun 2 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
team D !

I assume since nobody is talkin' on clan threads, we won and it's over.

Well done team! yesss!

LOL I'll take it!
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

TEAM D - you____lost - dark knight - sunflower bud - beetlejuice

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.