Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
darkknight
darkknight
06:47 Mon 3 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
team D !

I assume since nobody is talkin' on clan threads, we won and it's over.

Well done team! yesss!

LOL I'll take it!

we are the champions of the worldddddd, ba bom tish, and we'll keep on fighting till the end, ba bom tish, cuz we are the champions, we are the champions *sips a bitta water* we are the champions, of the worlddddd
darkknight
darkknight
06:57 Mon 3 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
First of all, i'd like to thank Jesus, as without him none of this would be possible, and that's cuz he let us practice on his kick azz full size 9ball table.

Secondly, to all the doubters out there, who said I wouldn't amount to anything (i'm lookin at you mom). Have it!

thirdly to my boy Beetlejuice, (yes! that is his real name so BACK DOWN BIATCH), thank you for keeping me grounded, and the time you told me to stop drinkin' bleach and focus on my game, i'll never forget that advice,

Finally, to all the naysayers, trolls, toothless and Scottish, (probs could roll first three into that last one) we did it.... we only went and did it

God bless this united Funkypool site, and God bless Team C!!!!!

*D oops lolz
sunflowerbud
sunflowerbud
07:55 Mon 3 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
First of all, i'd like to thank Jesus, as without him none of this would be possible, and that's cuz he let us practice on his kick azz full size 9ball table.

Secondly, to all the doubters out there, who said I wouldn't amount to anything (i'm lookin at you mom). Have it!

thirdly to my boy Beetlejuice, (yes! that is his real name so BACK DOWN BIATCH), thank you for keeping me grounded, and the time you told me to stop drinkin' bleach and focus on my game, i'll never forget that advice,

Finally, to all the naysayers, trolls, toothless and Scottish, (probs could roll first three into that last one) we did it.... we only went and did it

*D oops lolz

oi leave the Scottish out it espec me lol done yas a favour here goin on holiday haha
darkknight
darkknight
07:57 Mon 3 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  

*D oops lolz

oi leave the Scottish out it espec me lol done yas a favour here goin on holiday haha

aha sorry was a wee joke :P
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
09:25 Wed 5 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
llol
darkknight
darkknight
05:42 Thu 6 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
well I wanna respond to some comments made by people, instead of dispersing it amongst threads, may as well do it here, on a thread which has over a thousand more views than any other team thread (lol, why always me!)

At least I know everyone will see it here aha

Everyone says the good old days were the best, tournies were masterful and wondrous. Fact is, tournies had more people, but you'd always have to beat good people in the end.

I cannot accept they are all a gift, as in my little run, I have beat the following in marathon finals:
DVZ Miss harriet, hippesville, I'm crap adam, Fcfrankle, poolbird, jberg and many many more top names. (name it, done it)

I do admit there are less entering... obviously as the site has declined in popularity, but to all the cryin ones, you still find time to write on the forums, play in the tournies instead!

success breeds success, so if you enter tournies more often, more will follow.
You ever hear of the sayin' "you can only beat whats put in front of you"

There ya go, you're startin' to get it.....

People say the old guard were ten times as good as the new starts.... nonsense, I wreckon a ten v ten of old v new would be closer than you think!

If I join tournies late at night, this is the hand i'm dealt, i'm not going out of my way to only play at these times, ya dig??

Put up..... play more often in the tournies.. or Shut Up.... put a nail in this ridiculous farce of a coffin ! x
darkknight
darkknight
05:46 Thu 6 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry Beetlejuice, my leader, legend and bossman, just got you 100 more hits aha.
darkknight
darkknight
02:45 Sun 9 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
ugh, sorry for the above, was plastered lol

ignore all that shyte

x
hippesville
hippesville
03:57 Sun 9 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Blah, blah, blah
darkknight
darkknight
04:02 Sun 9 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Blah, blah, blah

aha
darkknight
darkknight
05:01 Sun 9 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
^ see, this boy can be restrained whilst drunk

*taps himself on back*
darkknight
darkknight
05:08 Sun 9 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
wouldn't mind a wee lyrical battle at this moment in time
hippesville
hippesville
05:19 Sun 9 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  

Nah, not with you. You know why
darkknight
darkknight
05:22 Sun 9 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
I know why you'd be afraid, not entirely sure what you have to say that would be in anyway interesting other than rehashing what I've already said
darkknight
darkknight
05:23 Sun 9 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  

Nah, not with you. You know why

so.....

JUST BRING IT

oh wait, there's nowt....

so.....

JUST GET LOST
darkknight
darkknight
05:27 Sun 9 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Try to bring it though, will be funny...... then get lost after
hippesville
hippesville
05:28 Sun 9 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
honesty always the best policy. as for you, keep er lit lmao
darkknight
darkknight
05:31 Sun 9 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Honesty - from hippesville, lmfao, says he's the most genuine guy about, "if you huff - i'll not play you again......"

Biggest crier I've ever seen on this site.

Cries if you fluke, cries if you win even cries when he wins!! WTF!!!! cries cries cries.....

The boy should've should've been banned from site just for killin new player enthusiasm.... he's the last person a newbie should play, the boy would need a kayak to pedal outta his tears
darkknight
darkknight
05:34 Sun 9 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
I've met some muppets on this site..... I have to say you .... win the crown (lot of expletives removed due it being a family site) lol
hippesville
hippesville
05:35 Sun 9 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

TEAM D - you____lost - dark knight - sunflower bud - beetlejuice

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.