A Little Challenge!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:02 Thu 19 Oct 17 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah I got no videos either lol What are aim bots is there such a thing and why would anyone want one? I remember when winning a tourney was talked about for days cause if you won you worked for it, instead of one master in each the tourneys these days tearing people up there were 7 to 10 of em destroying everyone. Also i remember the sting of losing and that feeling of letting my team down and that drive to get better, all the hours of playing blind from lack of sleep yet couldn't stop just loved it, looking at the clock and thinking man work in 8 hours , then 4 hours then finally with two hours I would just shut down sleep hard for hour and a half and thinking to myself no funkypool tonight lol a truly remarkable and exhausting cycle. Tools like that totally exclude a player from ever experiencing that true feeling of greatness.

Agree, it is stupid but if you're better than them, they accuse you of using an aimbot as they can't accept reality.

I just posted three videos to prove otherwise (not that I needed to of course) but me and my friend on Snooker called knock_knock, we used to joke about me using a Ruler when we played as I was in form most of the time.

Miss those days. Nowadays well, all you have to do is check Dedications to see what the site is now.

Shame
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

A Little Challenge!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.