are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Welcome back old boys

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

jberg
jberg
11:11 Fri 6 Oct 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Amongst some new names on here recently, i've also noticed some of the old boys; rubber_duck, _niall_, and viking4life. Good to see you fellas on here, I hope others follow suit
kris
kris
22:05 Fri 6 Oct 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Great to see ye all back here, gents!
Gives us all a bit of hope, that maybe, against all the odds, this site will not die after all.

Well, not because of lack of players, anyway
jberg
jberg
01:07 Sat 7 Oct 17 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think this site is going to die, at least not from lack of players. It's dead-er (if Shakespeare could make up words then so can I) than it used to be, but you still get a decent turn out in the later pm UK hours. Reckon the only thing to kill the site will be lack of technical maintenance.

Where for art thou nick?
kris
kris
03:42 Sat 7 Oct 17 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think this site is going to die, at least not from lack of players. It's dead-er (if Shakespeare could make up words then so can I) than it used to be, but you still get a decent turn out in the later pm UK hours. Reckon the only thing to kill the site will be lack of technical maintenance.

Where for art thou nick?

i agree, it prob wont die cos of lack of players. But if we loose admins and managment, thats where everything is gonna go south and fast. once when the abuse wont be not NOT tolerated anymore.......
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
02:27 Sun 8 Oct 17 (BST)  [Link]  
keep er lit!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Welcome back old boys

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.