Another boring thread by viking4life

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

viking4life
viking4life
00:40 Wed 4 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I come on here still on occasion mainly to read the forums and possible shoot few balls in and escape from the reality of everyday life and its stresses, a place to see old friends and new players , a place to kinda keep up to date with guys and gals that I had befriended through out my years being a FUNKY MONKEY I have seen this site at its best of times where there was always a game to play , where the tournaments weren't nothing less than spectacular the best of the best circled like sharks and weeded through the lesser skill levels until there were only two standing tall for that last big showing of why they were the alphas of this pride , the games would be nothing short of amazing it always was a feeling of accomplishment and drew huge audiences! The forums buzzed with achievements and dedications and good sportsmanship and respect towards one another. Always a reserve of guests to chew on sure they would tongue lash and leave the room for an early gg or wp but heck it was worth it to just be able to play .Our Mods and admins who spent many boring hours patrolling keeping it a clean place for the kids to have fun without any ridiculousness. I come on now and can only feel the spirit is gone never a game unless its a tourney match with opponents who been lashed at and abused to the point that chat don't exist anymore! I will always love this site no matter what and just want to say thank you to all who have made that impression on me for so long. Pete!
_yamaha_r1
_yamaha_r1
00:34 Tue 4 Sep 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I miss the good old days too!
I can remember playing on poolgame.co.uk site before funkypool came along. The competition and amount of players was unreal.
lrg
lrg
04:42 Tue 4 Sep 18 (BST)  [Link]  
yep deffo a boring thread
kris
kris
04:02 Thu 6 Sep 18 (BST)  [Link]  
agree with you Viking.
Sadly, these times have moved on now. And, most likely, forever.
Still, doesnt stop the older players to get a glimpse of the olden days :)

If anything, you, and many others, should be proud of their skills they once had here, and ocasionally still produce!

I have only been here about 8 years myself, so i dont count myself to be a veteran here. But i have a fair idea, of what you mean!

Many have gone and forgot about this site. Many good people and great characters.
Only normal sure, life has its own ways.
I see myself playing here in 30 years time, if life lasts and the hand doesnt shake too much :)

Thank you for your post Sir, hope to see ya around more often!
_psmon_
_psmon_
19:20 Sun 9 Sep 18 (BST)  [Link]  
This ship sailed years ago
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Another boring thread by viking4life

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.