does anyone know any good jokes

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:39 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
please people im fed up with the old blonde jokes my mates are coming out with anyone know some decent ones?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:31 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
no u?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:58 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
well i know a few but am unsure weather to put them on as others may take offence to them
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:59 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i also dont want to get booted
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:07 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i quit tapdancing cos i fell in the sink
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:07 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
although...thats not really funny...but u never said they had 2 be good jokes..oh yer u did, im sorry....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:36 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i know quite a few...but i cant really put them on here, its not a case of mayb sum1 will b offended....sum1 will b offended if i put mine down lol . . . . i'll try an think of sum tho
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:38 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
sean connery gets a new job in an office, its his 1st week an his manager comes up to him and says u've got a meeting with our new client, he'll b coming about 10ish.....sean connery replied tennish? i cant even play golf
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:38 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
kinda terrible if u dnt know how he speaks, still kinda terrible if u do know tho lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:43 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmao i got that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:57 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
three men are marooned on an island a native comes over and says if all your willies measure up to the same size as mine i wil get you a boat to leave, the native gets his out and its 20 inches, the 1st man gets his out and he was 10 inches, the 2nd man got his out and he was 9 inches, the 3rd man got his out n he was 1 inch, the native fetches them a boat for them to get home in, on the boat on the way back the 1st man says, 'its a good job im 10 inches' the 2nd man says, 'its a good job im 9 inches' and the 3rd man says, ' its a good job i had an erection'

i will prob get deleted for this joke but enjoy while you can!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:17 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
thats quite gud!! ill hav 2 rack my brains for sum gud 1s
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:46 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
haha, i got loads but cant be assed to write em
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:07 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
iv got a gud 1: there was a mackem a geordie and an asian bloke and there wivez had had babes at the same hospital at the same time but the nurse had mixed them up. so the nurse decided the fathers shud pick the babies. so the geordie bloke picked a kid and then it was the mackems turn. he picked the coloured kid. the nurse sed that couldnt posibly b his kid and the mackem sed, "I KNOW BUT THE OTH ONE CUD B A GEORDIE AND AM NOT TAKIN THE F***** RISK!!" i think it is uite funny
supermega
supermega
14:01 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
y did jimmy white go to the bog?................ to put the blown
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:17 Sat 7 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
no

Edited at 23:18 Sat 7/05/05 (BST)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

does anyone know any good jokes