most influential player for their team

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:47 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
plz use this thread to say who you think is the best player in the english leagues and why
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:28 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i know most of u will say oh definetly henry, but in my opinion it has to be john terry cos he is a solid defender
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:53 Sun 20 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i disagree i think stevie gerrard is the best player in the english becaause his all round game is just so strong he is second to none
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:34 Sun 20 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
a shame he can't produce to for england though, foreign countries and clubs must think he's so overated he looked so out of place in the tsunami charity game.
adam
adam
15:25 Sun 20 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't think any players at all should be judged on the tsunami game!!! Most players would not give 100%.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:27 Sun 20 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Arjan De Zeeuw.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:42 Sun 20 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmao simon. I've not been impressed by Gerrard's international performances though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:52 Sun 20 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Tremendous leader. Plays with passion and commitment, one of the biggest reasons why Pompey stayed up last season. Legend
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:43 Tue 22 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Leicester City were the reason portsmouth stayed up laste season simon :P

and i have to say that its either steven gerrard or frank lampard. fcuk the foreigners in our game

leicester fan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:22 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
jermain defoe 4 spurs
revenge
revenge
Admin
12:30 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
roooonneeeeeyyyyy!!!! scoreing goals a magnificent player for his age
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:27 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
phil jevons all the way ppl hes the top scorer in div 2 or was when i last looked (sat) but hes a great all round player and a real attribute to his team
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:58 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
in leicester city i think the most influential player wud have to be danny tiato. he's class A and he has so much experiance. altho he has only just arrived at leicester, he i the soul of the team. sometimes its as if he is the only player who wants to win

go foxes
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:54 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i reckon paul scholes has gotta be one of the most influential.he can create something outta nothing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:02 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
scholes is past it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:54 Sat 26 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
do i evan need to awnser this daft question? Shearer at 17......was the top Scorer

Shearer at 34 .....Is still The highest scoring English striker.

So Theres only 1 outcome. NUMBER 9 - ALAN SHEARER
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:23 Tue 1 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
anyone would think that shearer was the only person to play for newcastle (that is assuming you can call it playing...)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:49 Tue 1 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
russell hoult 4 west brom....without him the other teams would have bad goal difference records
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:54 Tue 1 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
misleadyouth.....nearly all ppl now hav learnt to deal with you by.... takeing the slightest bit OF NOTICE...as to what you have to say....lmao...and that remains the case.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:18 Wed 2 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ibiza.... do you.....HAVE A STUTTER.......or......something.......or...DO YOU......just like.......to put in DOTS....... occasionaly.....?
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

most influential player for their team

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.