Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:23 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
10sec random shot is a very annoying i think 40 sec it way better
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:25 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
u can set it to what u want it to be, some players are very silly, ive seen it at like 7 seconds before i think lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:15 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
they put at such a small timer coz its a way they can beat higher ratin peeps
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:20 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i'm normaly a high ranked player but i like a low timer...on yahoo pool (yes an sorry i do play on another pool site {sometimes}) i normaly have a 10sec timer..but sumtimes a 5 second one.....its better lyk that because it makes u set urself up better for quicker shots, it improves the way u play if ur fast enuf
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:27 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
hmmmm.....quick timers always make me lose because guaranteed sum1 will call me to do something or ill need to do something whist im playin so ill have the random shot :@ so annoyin lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:40 Tue 22 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i alwayz put 10 seconds on to trick the opponents
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:54 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i put 20sec quick games are better and the main reason i don't go on poolgame anymore
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:49 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
BUNCH OF GEEKS!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:52 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
older than 50... enough said
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:14 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
shagwell appears not to have played a game and very sadly i believe he signed on to call you all (i wasnt on at the time) a bunch of geeks, reckon he should be deleted? i reckon somewhere between 20 and 60 is the best, i hate ppl who do too long ones more than those who do too short. also i think once u take over a game u shuld be able to change the settings without having to create a new game, and it shuld say that u own the game on the list of games cos say someone knows me and wants to play me and they click a game in which im playing and im not there even tho it says i own the room
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:00 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
15-20 second timer is the best. it makes sure people keep their eye on the game. im sick of waiting 40 second for some one to play a damn shot
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:20 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
20 secs is long enough to make your decisions anything less is just plain stupid or just showing off and anything more is ok if you are new to this site
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

random shot

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.