ronnie05 + dodgey,please read

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:03 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
as you may know i am the league updater for division 2 in the league. i have come across some wrong and in-correct results allready.
For the league result for ronnie05 and dodgey match, i have two different results. i have not accepted either of the results and i will not until you post the score again and the correct score.

the scores i have:

Winner Loser Division Score
ronnie05 dodgey 2 4-2

and also:

Winner Loser Division Score
dodgey ronnie05 2 6-0

can either of you get back to me and tell me the real result please.

many thanks
Gilli

Edited at 19:24 Tue 5/07/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:10 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hey all,
im the division 3 updater, if any of you post the wrong results on purpose or your just being dodgey i will deny the result and non of you will get the points. if you do by accident post wrong result please let me know as quick as possible then i can change it or get a admin too.

please becareful when submitting

many thanks,
andy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:15 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hey all,
im the division 4 updater, if any of you post the wrong results on purpose or your just being dodgey i will deny the result and non of you will get the points. if you do by accident post wrong result please let me know as quick as possible then i can change it or get a admin too.

many thanks,
**Derp**
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:31 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hey derp, my first league match was today. it was against truv, i won 5-1. but apparently before that i played a mysterious game against tazmania, who despite registering a little over a week agao, managed to not only beat me 5-1, but do it without my knowing it, and get nicknax to verify that he did. nicknax isnt around. im thinking maybe i played the guy, but not as a league game, and he may have won 5-1, and then submitted it as a league game result. i dunno thats the only thing i can think of other than that it was a test result from nicknax or something
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:24 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
LMAO i am going to complete the route now...

hey all,
im the division 1 updater, if any of you post the wrong results on purpose or your just being dodgey i will deny the result and non of you will get the points. if you do by accident post wrong result please let me know as quick as possible then i can change it or get a admin too.

many thanks,
hkewell
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:33 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey all. I'm the updater for all divisions and i'm here to slap the updaters into shape cos they're all useless....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:48 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol nick, you try to but do not sucseed. looks like ill have to give it ago.

hey all,
im the division 2 updater, if any of you post the wrong results on purpose or your just being dodgey i will deny the result and non of you will get the points. if you do by accident post wrong result please let me know as quick as possible then i can change it or get a admin too.

many thanks,
gilli
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:51 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
the league admins are afey, revenge and myself.

Pretty obvious which one's the best tho ;-)

edit: grrrrr, another bug in my delete game code, will manually edit you triangl

Edited at 21:56 Tue 5/07/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:21 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
You are forgetting who is the best nicknax
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:22 Tue 5 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
can i remind people to only submitt there result once and you only play the same person once
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:09 Wed 6 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Well there are 2 double entrys in your div 3, both done by nicknax *appauled*...You should leave it to pool_shark nick tut
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:38 Wed 6 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
eek, oops lol.
I'll code something when i get round to it, so when a result is submitted which already exists, the script prints an error.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:34 Wed 6 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Well are you not going to remove the 2 errors :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:33 Wed 6 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yep, also will tidy up my code. BUT this may take time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:57 Wed 6 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hehe im doing my job ;-) shame nick cant do his =-D jk
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:12 Wed 6 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers nicknax!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

ronnie05 + dodgey,please read

Back to Top of this Page