cut tornys!!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:24 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i recon we should cut the amoute of tornys down because it is to much preasure on the mods / admins who are running them
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:23 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
well if they think they can cope fair enuf....but the novelty of winning one has surely worn off 4 ppl...i still aint won one tho lol but i miss every single one of them!!! we need a late one lol...soz more pressure i know but it needd to b dun 4 me! lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:41 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry to dig up old threads, but i agree with squeezy, 7 pm is very dinner time, cant there be a late night one every day? i know its pressure but isnt that what being a mod's all about?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:59 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can promise next week I will start hosting 2 extra tournaments a week. One of them is a 10pm and the other is a 4pm, I think the 10pm one is on wednesdays.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:02 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
thanks simon!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:06 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
And I'm pretty sure the new timetable will have every 7pm slot and 6 of the 7 10pm slots filled. Not certain on the other slots yet, things are yet to be finialised.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:51 Mon 28 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ty Simon.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:51 Mon 28 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
tournies were better when they were once a week .. you felt better when winnning them, not its a usual thing ... too much, spoilt the fun in my opinion
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:30 Mon 28 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think overall though overrated most people wanted more tournaments, all thats what people said to us. But remember the plans are there for some sort of champions league tournament, where the winners go through. Ideas yet to be finialised yet......
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

cut tornys!!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.