Tornys prove nothing

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:08 Fri 4 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I personally feel tornys prove nothing becuase i can rarely play them becuase of my dinner and sports etc fair dos up and comin is awesome but hes has also entered nearly evry single torny there has been so i dont feel tornys reflect whos the best n e thoughts?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:19 Fri 4 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah i think playerx is right as well, nick is also going to add another section to peoples profile so that u can also see how many tournies the person as entered and therefore see the win/lose ratio which will be a good feature, i rarely have time to enter most of them. but what is good about them is they get members into 1 room and everyone talks to one other which is very rare otherwise, but overall i like the tournies very much
here4beer
here4beer
12:19 Fri 4 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah i havent entered every1 yer mad m8 lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:43 Fri 4 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
yes.... This will show how sad the tournament players actually are (including myself ;) )
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:54 Sat 5 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
What happened to the tournament on friday 4/2/05, I was in the final which was never played because we were both logged out. The entry has been missed off the past 20 tournaments. I even tried to speak to nicknax who was the organiser but he didnt reply, how has this happened. Or is this always an unreliable site...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:04 Sat 5 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
its not a unreliable site y dnt u put yr self in there posist with all those ppl nagging at em its not there fault cuz the tornys mucked up or sommets gon wrong
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:21 Sat 5 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
There were problems with one of the site scripts, which should now be fixed!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:19 Wed 9 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I understand what you are saying playerx but every1 will miss out at tome time or another because they will be doing somthing so its hard to arrange tournies around people.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:19 Wed 9 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
some*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:20 Thu 10 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
torney's anit about proving its about havin fun!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:48 Thu 10 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
they dont seem to have as much value as b4
as they r so frequent
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:48 Thu 10 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Progress my friend!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:04 Sat 12 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i only play in the tourneys 4 a bit of fun anyway, i've never won one tho lol...simon keeps beatin me in the quarter finals lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:20 Sat 12 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
nicknax neva replies
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:08 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
and he has things to
raiden
raiden
16:02 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree with ya playerx, I'm hardly ever on during the day so I can rarely enter = rarely winning.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:57 Fri 18 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
well as a lot of players have been asking me. y havnt i got a load of tourney wins to my name!.......simple awnser is....i didnt take part in them at 1st.....but l8ley ive started and go in to 3 finals...and just lost in the most unluckiest ways..fair play to the winners know. and yeah i feel it would b gd if we can see how many tournies certain players hav actually entered. like afey301 has played with theman45 in a tourney around 5 times and has won like 3. unlike up and comin wher hes entered like 100 and won 6
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:42 Sat 19 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yea only just found out there was a forum, i fink tornys prove more than ranking games. In ranking games u can make 1 slip up and uv dropped out the top 50. In tornys its best of 3 and sure maybe not all the best players r online but u can see that they are capable.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:18 Sun 20 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
its stupid to slag off the mods and admins, because ure just fighting a losing battle, everyone on the site is against you and will stick up for them
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Tornys prove nothing

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.