Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:37 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
SPURS 4 THE FA CUP!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:39 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've noticed that as well rooney he is rubbish in the big matches. For example Where was he in euro 2004 and the world cup in 2002? Rooney is a BIG match player. He lives up to his name. As does Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Cristiano Ronaldo and Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes etc etc. And how many foreign players do Arsenla want? They should take a leaf out of their rivals spurs' book and use some English players.Viera and Cole are so overated.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:40 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
btw when i said i've noticed that as well rooney i was refering to rooney1 who wrote b4 me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:51 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Rooney is over-hyped in my opinion. A great player on his day, but doesn't often has his day!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:10 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I gota admit i don't think he's an out and out striker like van Nistlerooy but he does set a lot up as well as score them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:10 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think Steven Gerrard is very very overated! He can play excellent but often plays poor games.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:09 Sat 19 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I WANT SPURS 2 WIN!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:48 Tue 22 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Leicestershire, la la la, Leicestershire la la la
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:34 Tue 22 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
to gava's response on gerrard, i aint a liverpool supporter so no blinkers on here...

the only games ive ever seen garrard play poorly in is in international matches, im a huge fan of gerrards and have been for a long time now, but this does beg the question...

is gerrard shining too bright at liverpool due to the lack of talent around him, and is that why he sometimes dissapoints in an england shirt?

i personally believe gerrard will leave liverpool very shortly and this question should be answered, but i would like to think he is going to become one of the best midfielders for england that weve seen in a long time.

on a quick note, lampard is amazing this season, very impressed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:54 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
im not a big fan of gerrard
but when hes on form,boy is he good
1 ov th best when he is on form
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:10 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
totally agree with phase on the gerrard theory. i remember when liverpool where a team to be feard, and im only 17 so it cudnt have been that long ago could it. but now, i'd love to draw liverpool in the cup, shame they aint in it.

sacking gerrard houliear (u know who i mean, the old manage) and sanders westerveld were the worst decisions made in football for a long time

Leicester fan. also, a bit off topic, but does anyone remember when Leicester were decent team, finishing 10th ot higher in the league for 3 years running? it was only about 4 years ago. i have my own opinion on who ruined my side, anyone else have any views?
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Talk about football in here

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.