Why is everybody making clan leagues?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:45 Fri 2 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
After a week of not looking at the forums, I come back and have a little look, and notice that there is loads of clan leagues. I don't see the point in having loads of leagues, it will just become so confusing that they will be scapped and we won't have any to go on. I think that people all want to make it look like their clan league is the best when it just probably isn't.

I think that everybody should be made to scrap their leagues, apart from Hairy Craigy-boy and Chris, because their's was the first (apart from Bertie and Nick's) and it is still the best. Or there should be none until Nick thinks about making them official, which would make it a whole lot easier.

Just wanted to get that off my chest (for a second time.)

~ToMMy~$h££r!n~
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:15 Fri 2 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
agreed. It is allowed for users to host 'unofficial' events, but we're not allowed to advertise etc.

WHy not forget about it all, wait til the funkypool code's official?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:24 Fri 2 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
is it causing you a problem tom?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:30 Thu 15 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i am starting to give up on my leagues they are all flunking
and its a waste af my time bertie and nicknax i dont know how you do it youll have to give me lessons hehe
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:50 Thu 15 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
There are two clan leagues for god sake people get a grip and stop being such drama queens, if your confused by the number two then you should'nt be on a pool game you should be doing some maths!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Why is everybody making clan leagues?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.