man u r cheaters

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:41 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i h8 man u they always dive if a player is by them and appeal 4 a free kick and always get them
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:19 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry to bring up leicester city, if u hav read any of my posts u will see a pattern forming.. lol

but i remember when leicester were 2-0 up against man u. the board signaled 3 mins to be added on. by 97 mins it was still 2-0 to leicester. in the 98th and 99th minute manchester united scord to make it 2-2. the referee then went on to allow man u an extra 2 minutes to score another goal, (thankfully they did not) and finally ending the game on 101 mins. official rules state that in no circumstances will more then 8 mins be added on as injury time

this rule, as well as many others, does not seem to apply to manchester united. even the ball crossing over the goal line rule seems to be dodged if it is not in favour of the reds, as recent events have proved
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:40 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
also, note mike riley's decisions

Last season: 12 penalties awarded
SIX, yes, SIX, to manchester united. THREE of which were against top 5 teams.
Mike Riley sent off 3 players last season, ALL to teams playing AGAINST manchester united.

Call me biased, but i think he's a cheat.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:51 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think this is a ridicilous post from people who are jealous of the qulaity of Man united, bcoz its man united its noticed so much more than it is when other teams do it. Any1 remeber the porto game last year? where scholes had a goal disallowed for offside when he was clearly on which ended up costing man utd the game and porto then went on to win the champions league!!! I mean if u want to bring up cheats how about arsenal as an example? everytime their opponent is doing better than them they go up the other end and dive to get penalties, the only diver in man united's team is ronaldo which is understandable bcoz that is part of the portugese style of playin football is diving. Man united get penalties coz their in the opposition's box so much if the refs were that biased then y is it chelsea who are top?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:31 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
"Man united get penalities coz their in the opposition's box so much"

Well if thats the case with them, then maybe its the same with arsenal.

I think overall all the big teams get a little more luck than the rest. A little, but not much.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:54 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
to gava......RONALDO IS THE ONLY DIVER FOR MAN U".............
So what about rooney against arsenal?
and cause ronaldo is portugese....this makes cheating acceptable? Chelsea Manager is portugese.....is that y hes a sad cheating wan......><><....ker?
dnt come out with dumb excuses that cheating is acceptable cause ther from a certain country...
otherwise this would mean that Portugal.....the country...when they play.......every player is allowed to dive....dnt give me the bull....plz keep yer comments to yerself.

Many Regards
I B I Z A
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:49 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
what ever happened to the game of football now its riddled with ppl saying that a team is only winning cos of fraud and cheating this is bull we have some great teams in our leagues but ppl are looking beyond real talent a team is at the top of the table because they have a good team not a few individuals that make a team it takes 11 players im not a top flight supporter i support yeovil town (div 2) and im fed up with ppl saying we aint good cos we are down away from the top teams but we gave liverpool a run for their money and we r a good team just watch a match for the game and not nit pick bwt a few misplaced decisions
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:42 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i got disillusioned with football when i realised that the teams with the most money invariably win and that players go where the money is best and not where their heart lies
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:59 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Something a lot of pompey fans can relate to at the moment triangl. Season ticket prices invariably go up with premiership football and a lot of us fans are getting priced out. Sad years for football.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:04 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
most definately. but still, Man u scum
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:39 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
has anyone actually noticed that recently the reason why ronaldo is going down so much is because of the fact that he is too fast and tricky for defenders so they have no alternative but to take im down
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:27 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
no
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:46 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm wiling to bet you £500 if you looked at lots of ronaldo's "free-kick" decisions, he falls over, or leaves his leg in so he has to fall over and get a free-kick. He's that much of a cheat.

Yes, chelsea are top because of abramovich's money. 'Nuff said.
United - cheats.
Arsenal - French.
Liverpool - too dependant on gerrard
Middlesboro - good, but oldies.
Newcastle - pff
Villa - poor, squad too small
Everton - jammy.
not gonna bother with the relegation teams
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:04 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Leicester City, the F.A is against us. they secretley steal our money and kidnap our players while no one is looking

:P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:08 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
oh dazzo, i must disagree about everton being jammy. i can understand why you say that as they were not even half decent a few seasons ago, but at the beginning of each season me and a few mates talk about what teams will shine this season. 5 out of 6 of us sed everton wud be a good side this season. you cud just tell, becasue of their style of play. that makes up for the ";ack" of qualiy altho you have to admit they do have decent players there. selling rooney was the best decision ever. if the did not sell him he'd only go for a free in a few years eniway thankyou

ps, 5 out of 6 of my friends sed everton wl shine this season. unfortunately, i was the one hu didnt.... :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:10 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
";ack" = LACK

i tried to edit the post but it wudnt let me :(
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:32 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Newcastle United.....Best Quality British side....without cheating and the best fans. You Can win the double......win the treble.....win the quad.....but always remember....you will never have the TRUE NUMBER 9....IN YOUR SQUAD.

ALAN SHEARER - THE BEST PREMIERSHIP STRIKER
ALAN SHEARER - ENGLISH
ALAN SHEARER - 250 GOALS+ PREMIERSHIP ALONE
ALAN SHEARER - 400+ IN CAREER
ALAN SHEARER - RECIEVED AWARD- PLAYER OF DECADE
ALAN SHEARER - ppl say hes old? he scored last night!!!!!

NEED I SAY MORE................. I B I Z A
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:49 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i agree ibiza, he's a damn good player. yea he's gettin on a bit, but no-one stays young forever! i wish he hadnt quit international footy a few years back! that was the worst thing that happened to english footy!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:36 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yep very True. Hes getting on a bit yea, but last season................premierships top scorers were

1st - Henry - arsenal

2nd - Shearer - Newcastle United (hes old? yet...he came 2nd last season)

THIS SEASON HE HAS BEEN OUT FOR 12 WEEKS......AND HAS NOW RETURNED ....AND HAS SCORED 7 OUT OF 9 GAMES.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:08 Sat 26 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ibiza u have completely twisted what i said. I said Ronaldo dives because it is in the portugese tradition to dive, i said this was understandable because he's portugese. I never said acceptable I said understandable 2 completely different words, its not acceptable no. but its understandable, man utd are not cheats! People are just jealous of them and shearer's good but there is no way he is the best! just look at ruud's record of goals per game ratio. If newcastle are the best quality British side. Then why are they lying 13th in the table. Dont tell me, everyone above them are cheats! Dont think so. Man Utd are full of internationals, many of whom are either British or Irish. Newcastle are fringe international players.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

man u r cheaters

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.