Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:41 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ibiza can't respond to this look!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:04 Thu 3 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ronaldo is now playing in the ENGLISH LEAGUE....he has been for a good year now and STILL DIVES.......what about Rooney? he dived against Arsenal....At old Trafford...he aint portugese?....look at what u say....its not facts.....its wat u think....and wat u think is a joke.......1st u say how Rudd is better....LOL.......ASK ANY PROFFESIONAL SPORTSMAN....i bet my bottom dollar ....he Will tell u Shearer.....not just that....u going on about british ect....irish ect......Van nisterooy is DUTCH....SHEARER IS ENGLISH......Shearer When he was nisterooys age....His goal ratio was DOUBLE Then vans. AND EVAN TODAY STILL...SHEARER STILL SCORES MORE....LAST SEASON AND THIS SEASON.......NO EXCUSES.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:09 Thu 3 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
y u saying Man u got british and irish? WHEN IRISH IS BRITISH - Agen ..proves u dnt know wat u sayin.

IRISH....SHAY GIVEN......O'BRIEN......Stepthen Carr ( All Newcastle United )

English - SHEARER....AMEOBI....DYER...JENAS....BUTT.......BOWYER.....AMBROSE...MILNER....TAYLOR...BRAMBLE. (Again all Newcastle)

Who is your english legend striker? Cantona...No....Nisterooy...no........Now u got rooney....Who is already 17 goals Behind Shearer....when Shearer had is `1st season for Newcastle.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:10 Thu 3 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Gava cant respond to this look!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:15 Fri 4 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I THINK MAN U PAY THE REF TO LET THEM WIN
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:19 Sun 6 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeh, van been injured more and irish is NOT british! lmao 2 different countries! Man utd r the best team full of homegrown players! biggest fan base! biggest stadium! most money (without cheating)!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:20 Sun 6 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not all about scoring! Rooney set up more this season i bet and hes been suspended and injured!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:07 Wed 9 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Man U may have the biggset fanbase, and biggest stadium but they wouldn't know how to use them if they were offered advise on a plate.

I was up there a few weeks back, around 3 thousand Pompey fans out sang and made more noise than the 50 odd thousand Utd fans. For us it was about following our team, from the talk I heard around the groud afterwards it was a pilgrimage for most Utd fans, all talking about "the theatre of dreams" not one person mentioning the football (even after you'd won)

So biggest fan base and biggest stadium in my opinion are nothing to be proud of.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:39 Wed 9 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Goo, that rant bought a tear to my eye!

I think I can speak for nev when I say this, top post!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:13 Wed 9 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
man united`s team is weaker than it use to be. van nistelrooy can be a bit of a cheat as well. remember that tackle he did on ashley cole when man u beat arsenal 2-0 at old trafford this season??? van nistelrooy probably should of got a booking. now i like man utd, they still do have a class team but they just dont have that ingredient they had. and utd shouldnt of let beckham and veron go because they both r class at free kicks and crosses.
as for chelsea, well only 1 man has made the difference and that is jose mourinho. he has got chelseas best players playing at their best and that is one of the reasons why chelsea are doing really good this season, they will probably win the league and champions league.
and as for arsenal, they have slumped a lot this season as their best players like henry havent performed to their best this season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:15 Wed 9 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Agree with the title of this thread!

Edited at 23:16 Wed 9/03/05 (GMT)
revenge
revenge
Admin
17:30 Wed 9 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
WELL I CERTAINLY DON'T!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:53 Thu 10 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i hate man u the scum of the earth they r
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:30 Thu 10 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i sense some hostility here
ah well i suppose u expect it from biased opinion about football (which is nt bad, as u support ur team)
im not denying man utd players have dived in the past
unfortuantly its the nature of the game and every team does it
simon being a pomey fan how can u 4get that pires dive last season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:06 Thu 10 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
football should be about tallent.
not about diving and getting awarded freekicks/ penalties.

its not weather you win, its purely about tallent!!

football is getting pathetic!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:15 Thu 10 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol @ gilli

where r ppl who do dive witch is not on at all.
last nite in the Liverpool game Liverpool should of got at lest 1 pen after that foul on Baros, but the ref is a dummy. But Liverpool did win 3-1 (6-2 agg) so i'm not goin in to it 2 much now.

Sky Sports Football1st.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:16 Thu 10 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol i so agree footy1st
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:16 Thu 10 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think they should get rid of the refs and bring in monkeys they are more intellergent then refferees
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:18 Thu 10 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
HA HA HA HA, monkeys. yeah right.

Sky Sports Football1st.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:31 Fri 11 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
CHELSEA BEAT 1-0

BOLTON BEAT 2-1

LIVERPOOL BEAT 1-0

OLYMPIAKOS BEAT AT THERE GROUND 3-1

HEREVEEN BEAT IN BOTH LEGS 2-1

AND BY WHO?

..... THE MIGHT AND PRIDE OF THE NORTH EAST And English Football.

NEWCASTLE UNITED. THE ONLY TEAM SO FAR ABLE TO KNOCK CHELSEA OUT OF A COMPETITION . ( FA CUP )

THE ONLY TEAM TO BEAT...YES TO BEAT....BOLTON THIS YEAR.

THE ONLY TEAM TO BEAT OLYMPIAKOS AT THERE GROUND IN 5 MONTHS.

AND LIVERPOOL......PFFT....JUST A WALK IN THE PARK.

WORLDS BEST TEAM FOR QUALITY,FANS,BRITISH - NEWCASTLE UNITED ..

I B I Z A - No1 Nufc Fan

Edited at 21:35 Fri 11/03/05 (GMT)
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

man u r cheaters

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.