who do u fink shud win the fa cup

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:12 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i personally fink tht spurs shud win the cup even tho ppl wont agree wiv me but spurs r a pretty ok team
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:41 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think brentford!! lol
honestly? no doubt, man united. easy 1/4 final draw, mike riley will probably be the ref, they'll get 10 penalties versus 8 men and lift the cup.
Story of the last 15 years.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:02 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
well yeovil are still in it and we are known as the giant killers so i would love to see the final being yeovil town-man utd woth a score line 2-1 to the glovers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:14 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
no chane d_n_g if you did score 2 goals against man u u'd be lucky if one of them counted
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:19 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Brentford to beat the scummers, thats all that matters to me!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:41 Sat 26 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
If it wasnt 4 man utd english football would be a laughing stock to all the european teams.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:45 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
should or would? 2 different meanings!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:00 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
The quicker man utd/chelsea/arsenal leave to some european super league, the better.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:01 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Agreed!

I can't stand those teams.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:05 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
It'll leave all us teams to get better coverage on local tv, ticket prices will be lower for us all, the glory hunters will disappear and we can encourage more english players through the ranks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:10 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yep. Chelsea's team is full of foreign players.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:12 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
The more foreign players that get bought into the premierleague eventually filter down throughout the other leagues meaning english football will suffer as our players will struggle to get a chance. I'm all for foreigners playing here, as they are the some of the most excited and talented players, but lots of english teams don't really have any english players in them, it has to stop at some point!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:51 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
yup need to copy man utd's example of array of british/irish talent! Arsenal have 2 'English players' who aint really english as they are black so therefore their famileis have immigrated from foreign countries! Arsenal are pathetic! at least chelsea and particularly man utd have some.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:09 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
gava thats rubbish. Black people can be english as much as anyone else. The fact that Britain is an island means that we all immigrated here at some point, which means no one is really english! Blacks born in england are english as much as you or I.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:04 Wed 2 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
EXACTLY.....IVE LEARNT TO JUST SKIP PAST WHAT GAVA SAYS.....CAUSE HE REALLY DOES CHAT RUBBISH.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:08 Wed 2 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
As for who do i think should win the FA CUP.

Well as a neautral....i think that seeing Man u won it last year...arsenal before that...

I feel seeing NEWCASTLE UNITED havnt won it in 50 years......and hav reached the final in 97 and then 98.....and lost to man u and arsenal.

I feel that seeing We Have had to play Chelsea to get to wher we are.....and b the only premiership team to actually knock chelsea out of a cup this season.

And also its Shearers last season and has never raised a cup in all his years at Newcastle.

i would say that NEWCASTLE UNITED Deserve it more then any1.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:30 Thu 3 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ibiza. I think iy is very rude and very c.ocky to ignore what other people say and think that ONLY your opinion counts all the time because it doesn't.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:58 Thu 3 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
excuse me....The Thread title is " Who do "U" THINK" shud win the FA CUP......Well "I" "Think" Newcastle United "SHUD" win the "FA CUP"
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

who do u fink shud win the fa cup

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.