Best joke ever, no matter what nationality

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:42 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
3 ducks walk into a pub. the barman says to himself, "thats odd" but he goes over to talk to them"

he approaches the first duck and says "whats your name?" to which the duck replies "im Huey" the barman says, "oh ok Huey, what have you been up to today?"

huey replies "today has been the best day of my life, i have been in and out of puddles all day, getting nice and wet, its been great." --- "thats nice" replies the barman, moving to the second duck..

"whats your name?" he askes... "im Duey" replies the second duck. "oh right," says the barman "and how has your day been today Duey?"

"oh today!" replies Duey, "today has been the best day of my life, i have been in and out of puddles all day, getting nice and wet, its been great." --- "good for you!" replies the barman, enthusiasticly"

sensing a pattern, he moves towards the third duck. "so," says the barman. "if he is Huey, and the other one is Duey, that makes you Louie?"

the third duck replies, "no mate, im puddles"
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:03 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmao thats good
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:24 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nice, no-where near best joke ever though!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:32 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
good joke not the best in my opinion though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:11 Tue 1 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmao that one is good
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:18 Tue 1 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
that's a good one but not the funniest i've herd
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:22 Tue 1 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i dont get it lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:04 Wed 2 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
*sigh* theres no hope for some people
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:17 Thu 3 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
thats excellent lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:02 Sat 5 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
thats propa bo thanx for lightnin my day up!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:45 Wed 21 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
thats a good joke mislead similar to this one........

a boy walks into class late one day and the teacher says "why are you late" and the boy says " ive been up and down up and down cherry lane"....he sits down and then another boy walks in and the teachers says "why are you late" the boy says "ive been up and down up and down cherry lane" then he sits down, then a girl arrives late and the teachers "i suppose youve been up and down up and down cherry lane aswell" then she says "no miss, i am cheery lane"

lmao.....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:53 Wed 21 Sep 05 (BST)  [Link]  
:-s. not bad but top joke is better hehe
supermega2
supermega2
14:11 Thu 1 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Beautiful

One day, during a lesson on proper grammar, the teacher asked for a show of hands from those who could use the word “beautiful” in the same sentence twice.
First, she called on little Suzie, who responded with, “My father bought my mother a beautiful dress and she looked beautiful in it.”

“Very good, Suzie,” replied the teacher.

She then called on little Michael.

“My mommy planned a beautiful banquet and it turned out beautifully,” he said.

“Excellent, Michael!”

Then, the teacher called on little Johnny.

“Last night, at the dinner table, my sister told my father that she was pregnant, and he said, ‘Beautiful, ......just fu cking beautiful!’”
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Best joke ever, no matter what nationality

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.