Don't look at this thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:41 Fri 22 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Fall out with me? I don't fall in or out with anyone on an online pool game thanks very much! I don't know what you want me to do, but if it's change the quantity and content of my posts, it's not possible i'm afraid. I am officially speaking my mind here, no BS, no sucking up to admins! I will NOT change the way i post on funkypool. If users don't like reading my posts, they don't have to look. Whatever happens i am sticking with what i believe in
raiden
raiden
18:57 Fri 22 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
After mine and jehuty's comments about you having no life cos you have friends on an online pool game seem to have made you change your mind.
"I don't fall in or out with anyone on an online pool game thanks very much!" I believe that's basically what I've said to someone before, stop lying to break habits b_lion.

Edited at 23:58 Fri 22/04/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:00 Fri 22 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hahah, dude its true. And also may i just congratulate you on your efforts to break the habit and stop saying "dude" in every single post, you're not the right sorta person to use the word. But i do totally agree with you, (excluding the fact that i very much doubt its true) you can't have friends on this site unless you actually know them, and it is sad to fall out with them (when in actual fact you have fallen out with the same people 12 times)

Edited at 00:01 Sat 23/04/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:19 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
tommy to the rescue here i think.....

leave her alone. everyone picks on her. Remember me? the person who never stops posting. Pick on me and leave b_l alone. Have you ever thought that these forums were made to post into. There you go. Me and b_l like to post. So i dont care what you have to say
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:35 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha bless u tommy. I shouldn't worry too much about it. People 'pick' on me because i don't change the way i act for a couple of little boys who call themselves authority on this site! I can handle a couple of little boys :)

About your comment jehuty, i fall out with the same people 12 times? whoever said i'm friends with them in the bloody first place!

As for your raiden, opinions aren't lies, they're what you believe in surely? You should really try to use your brain before you comment (by the way, you only seem to comment whenever i post something contraversial. Think about getting your own life before you tell me to get one)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:57 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Who said you wernt friends with them in the first place?

so you can handle a couple of little boys, forgive me if i say that sounds a little pedofilic...dont cry

and we do use our brains in our comments, the proof is that i give the point instead of the pointless, there was alot of pointless text in that last post, and some of it direct quotes from what me and raiden say most of the time, pick your own phrases.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:57 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ok, baby_lion.

I'm not asking you to change quantity, just to stop posting 6 in a row.

WE HAVE AN EDIT BUTTON!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:04 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
paedophilic* love. Don't try and twist my words, you know what i meant! And don't you worry, i won't cry :-) Everything i say is my own words, except the one off quote which is needed if you're being totally hypocritical (which in most cases you certainly are!) I'll be kind and give you an example. You call me sad for posting pointless comments? then surely the comments about the pointless comments are even more pointless?

Quote: "the proof is that i give the point instead of the pointless, there was alot of pointless text in that last post" I'd really like to understand how you think that comment wasn't pointless :)

Btw nick, my edit button doesn't work!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:06 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
that's fine.

Any more abuse and i'll ban you.

Consider this as a last warning
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:07 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Abuse? i haven't been abusive towards any player

Consider this a complaint been made
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:09 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
fine, you're banned for 24 hours. Come back tomorrow afternoon
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:13 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
nick thats harsh
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:17 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
nicknax wtf. you say baby_lion is abusive... where?

your just an arrogant git. banning people just because you dont like them, and the ppl you like dont like them. none of us know why you were even considered for the placement of Admin. like those posts above. all she said was "Abuse? i haven't been abusive towards any player. Consider this a complaint been made" how is that abusive? then you bann her for that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:17 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
you are the worse admin i have ever come accross, and for me to say that is something, because i seriously dislike afey as wel. you ignore me when i talk about anything, ie complaints or want advice and just today in the chat room a guest was calling me abusive names and you didnt do anything!

you are arrogant, ignorant, and a stuck up little boy. put down ur action men and grow up

PS, go ahead and bann me, you'd just be proving our point. frankly, i couldnt care, and i mean that

PPS, im going to be rich and famous when i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet

big kiss

Edited at 14:18 Sat 23/04/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:05 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I've spoken to afey he wants big_lion banned til tonight, then she can be let on.

p.s. I'll unban her myself when i'm on tonight (probably around 9 ish)
big_lion
big_lion
10:37 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Mislead, thankyou for your post, it contained more sense than nicknax has been trying to accomplish throughout his funkypool life.

You know what nicknax? Keep me banned. Ban big_lion (fk knows why, he's done nothing wrong), ban my ip. I don't give a **** because you didn't ban me for a reason. You did it to look good! And quite frankly, i'd rather kill myself than do what a bloody 15 year old boy wants!

So **** you!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:56 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry mislead, i'm still laughing at your post!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:12 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi all

sorry for being such a bad admin

unbanned baby_lion, hope we can stioll get on.

I really do apologize, i was in the wrong!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:35 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
you people just dont get this do you...

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT THIS THREAD!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:30 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
haha. Well you've got to read this thread to know what's going on ;-)
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Don't look at this thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.