Exams

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:27 Sun 6 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
and revision.

Why is it, that you can go the whole year without finding something interesting, but the day before an exam anything is interesting. I'm quite happy tidying up, washing up, reading the paper if it means I don't have to revise. My exam is at 10, revision starts now!!! I'm being serious, really.

Oh ok, I'll just carry on posting! ;-(
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:18 Sun 6 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I always do that, if i have loads of work i need to do, i just either tidy my bedroom or anything like that, just to put off doing the work.

Good luck! what's it on?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:55 Sun 6 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Law.

In case anyone was wondering, Malicious wounding or grievous bodily harm with intent comes under Section 18 of the Offences Against the Person Act 1861!

Sucks, doesn't it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:43 Sun 6 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
You don't have to touch someone to commit an assault.

Prank phone calls (if done often) can be tried as assault as long as they put the receiver under fear of coming under violence at some stage. So don't do it!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:44 Sun 6 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh dear, i'd better stop that then
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:34 Mon 7 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Exam done, went ok. Blimey, working hard last night paid off. I'm not gonna do anymore work for at least a month now, I need a break.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:36 Mon 7 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
glad exam went well. were prank phone calls on it? lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:38 Mon 7 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
To be honest i dont see the point in revising if you dont know it already then what helps staring at a book all night going to do apart from giving you a headache.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:40 Mon 7 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah well, maybe revising was the wrong word, sometimes its just learning it the night before (which is what I sometimes have to do)

But I'm ok in this subject so it was actually revision.

Unfortunately no questions on prank calling came up b_l, I was pretty disappointed, thinking of putting a complaint in to the head of the uni.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:57 Mon 7 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I learn about 50% of the topic the night before, lol. I honestly think it DOES work!

Unlucky with the lack of prank calling questions. make sure u put up a fight
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:06 Mon 7 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've always done the learning the night before stuff, it's worked pretty well so far!
supermega
supermega
14:17 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
(post removed by an admit)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Exams

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.