mods please give me your opinion and admin

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:09 Mon 7 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
yes i swore, called him a flukey wan.ker, but i got booted without a warning and he then called me an idiot when i logged back on, is this aloud, i mention no names at the moment because hes a good lad
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:12 Mon 7 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
you swore...at who ever this is....and he said "idiot"...bit of a difference.
revenge
revenge
Admin
14:13 Mon 7 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
well no this mod shouldnt of done this at least given u warnings i feel
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:15 Mon 7 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i quit laterz, no league, no game, no nothing bye lads
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:17 Mon 7 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
This mod.if it was squeezy......hes sad ;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:26 Mon 7 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
nah, i may still post here
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:43 Mon 7 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think mods should use their discretion more
altho swearing is not permitted i think they can establish whether someone is being malicious
ul squirt
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:19 Mon 7 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
the mod was me
you swore at me then you got personal and without me saying a word you refused to continue our league game, i waited 5 mins for you to resume the match then you said you were leaving the league & game. the sole reason for your reaction was due to me beating you. all i said prior to that was gg. funny you got abusive and decided to leave after it was 3-0 to me, meaning you no longer could win. you started personal attcks on me i booted you, this is after 5 mins trying to get you to play. i will not have anyone abusing me in that way, regardless of my position on this site, as a human being i will not stand for it. regards to giving you a warning, yes i was wrong there, i should have begged you to stop abusing me.
you're a good player but you need to learn how to lose, you learn more about a person in defeat that you do in victory. if people think im wrong in what i did, fair enough, but you try having someone abusing you for 5 mins and see how you react.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:44 Mon 7 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I totally agree with Phase....squirt is just a sad loser.......get a life bruv....

IN life we have a thing called "consequences".......if your gonna treat any 1 like that on this game.....especially a MODERATOR.....INSTANT BOOT....I FEEL THATS KIND....IF I WAS ADMIN I WOULD BAN YOUR IP.....AND HACK YOUR SYSTEM AND GIVE YOUR A VIRUS TO SHUT DOWN YOUR SYSTEM.

I WOULD ALSO FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE AND KILL YOU. lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:48 Mon 7 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
So.....count yer self lucky ;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:49 Mon 7 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
As For you leaving.....Thank god about time......no 1 cares.

The site is better off without you.

Many Regards

I B I Z A
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:04 Tue 8 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:40 Tue 8 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
PLAYERX don't swear in the forum room plz thank u
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:38 Tue 8 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i have removed the post by playerx because he swore, i have copied it and will show u what he wrote and i will substitute the swear word with stars...

What has happened to you squirt?

when i first came on the site you were a laugh, taught me things and when i very rarely beat you you would say wp m8 and carry on having a laugh.

Now your an arrogant sad loser, you need to realise there will always be people who can beat you! Although you can beat Everybody on form you can be beaten, phase is very cool and i totallly agree with him on this.

Get the **** of this site, do everybody a favour its a game !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:52 Tue 8 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i totally agrre with what phase did

could say a mod shouldnt have done that but he is human after all!!!

none of us are perfect and we can have good days,bad days,moody days and swear!

we all do it and have them + it was your fault any way squirt
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:53 Tue 8 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
playerx your post was spot on mate, (except the swear word), u have been on this site for a long time on ur names before this one. and played squirt many times when he had his old names. he used to be a top guy, u could have a laugh with him and never used to hate losing and just carried on playing you.

Squirt m8 u need to go bck to being ur old self but being as good as u are now, stop being a very sore loser and stop leaving games when u are gettin beaten, calm down m8 and enjoy the game and enjoying having a laugh with the players.

what u did to phase was wrong and i think u deserved to get booted without warnings, swearing when u mess up a shot for example does deserve a warning but laying into a moderator or any user for that matter, for absolutly no reason because u thought they got flukey or whatever is not on. Phase was right to boot u straight away.You got booted off the site for 15 mins, you r very lucky that u are not being banned for that!!.
adam
adam
14:43 Tue 8 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
There's no rule that we have to give warnings - more the use of common sense. It shouldn't have been said in the first place
revenge
revenge
Admin
14:55 Tue 8 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
one thing squirt hasnt left he played me earlier and then mouthed me on the forum
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:13 Tue 8 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
division is a new world order!
come along and tell ur sister and ur brother
raiden
raiden
15:36 Tue 8 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've been booted/banned, what do I do?

If you have been booted it will be because you have used swear words, spamming, cheating, or not following instructions of the admin (eg during a tournament). Simply wait 15 minutes and login.
If you are banned it will be for repetitive swearing, spamming, or cheating. If you think that you have been incorrectly banned then contact us

There's your answer really, if you swear you should be expected to be booted.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

mods please give me your opinion and admin

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.