Apology .....

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:53 Tue 8 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I know there are probably no second chances for what i have done, i apology deeply to phase, he is a good lad, normally have a laugh with him and is definately worthy of mod position, revenge quality chap been on the game for ages, started talking to him alot on poolgame when he was ice_storm but he has had many names like coolkev14 ... im sorry for my behaviour lately im turning over a new life ... im going to be a nicer person to everyone, your probably all going to give me abuse back .. well lets seem, oh and ive stopped playing as squirt now, brings back bad memories, someone can have the name if they want lol
raiden
raiden
15:56 Tue 8 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
If you're Phil (the original trip_wire) then you use to be cool. You've changed man, you take a virtual pool site too seriously..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:57 Tue 8 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
tara... didn't know you were a girl, no offence meant! Good on you, turning over a new 'life' lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:57 Tue 8 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i am the original trip_wire, im sorry .. trust me, ive heard your comments .. im a changed person, n e one that wants to play me post here and ill give you a few games !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:59 Tue 8 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
thats fine, i dont hold any grudges for your behaviour, i just want to enjoy a good game of pool and as moderator i try to ensure other users benefit from that too.

i wouldnt want you banned, nor do i want to see any more behaviour like that towards anyone, as people have to remember this fact:

even though its just online game, every single user on here is an actual human being behind a pc, so treat them with respect and you will more often that not receive the same treatment.

ill just put it down as you having a really bad day and leave it at that betwen us.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:06 Tue 8 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
right .. original and the best, heres my new name, n e one wishes to have a few games im just going to start a winner stays on game come play have a laugh, sorry phase alots going on lately work and stuff shouldnt have abused u
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:07 Tue 8 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
what you been doin phil? lol
revenge
revenge
Admin
18:06 Tue 8 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ok ok fair enough glad to see u have realised lol ...ur a quality chap urself but i havnt liked ur attitude quite correct. however if ur turning over a new leave good on ya
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:01 Wed 9 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
:-) game n e one ? lol, nah im going out to play real snooker and pool for a bit .. later lads ! have a good night .. revenge please dont WIN tourny
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:05 Wed 9 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
can i have your squirt name plz
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:22 Wed 9 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
no can i have ur name btw tht was me b3n lol
revenge
revenge
Admin
13:28 Wed 9 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
d.w goog i never entered
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:47 Wed 9 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
hey phil where di u go playin pool to?
i wanted to play some snooker tonight but tis kinda borin on yer own like
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:30 Wed 9 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol .. played snooker at the reds, was a laugh nakered now though damnit
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:04 Fri 11 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ah rite, who ya go down with?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:12 Sat 12 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry i know i am probably slow but wot has she actually bin doin as squirt to hav bad memories?!?!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:27 Sat 12 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
haha im only joking about dude
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:10 Sat 12 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
chavrus wot u callin urself that 4??
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Apology .....

Back to Top of this Page