Good multiplayer Darts Site

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun Links.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:55 Thu 9 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
http://www.first2zero.com

Try it!!! You might get invite to my ladder!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:53 Thu 9 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
anyone fancy a thrashing ask me, hehe
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:24 Thu 9 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:29 Fri 10 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I was playing this guy and he was getting treble 20 every shot,...hammered me...its hard
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:39 Fri 10 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
awrite ill play any off ya lol my name is king_brady on it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:57 Fri 10 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
dats class im livvy_cfc_06
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:32 Fri 10 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
once enough people signed up there I can get some automated tourneys going on.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:13 Mon 13 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i play there , have done for a few years but not as often now i was No1 once ( a few times at the older site ) and was involved in tourneys good site i know a lot of good people there but im not known as tidnab

Edited at 20:17 Mon 13/02/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:14 Mon 13 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
they do there own tourneys alan and they have the personal touch

My Name is Lionheart on there btw lol

Edited at 20:17 Mon 13/02/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:52 Tue 14 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
alan...........i see u have created your own league at cases ladder............be careful it mite get deleted, im not 100% sure but i think first2zero.com have exclusive rights to the ladder/league at 'myleague.com'. There have been others who have tried it and have been deleted.
So be aware this might happen....
Why dont you just join there league/ladder and try to get to No1 and join there tornaments. (there is loads on all day and at night) Play there seasoned players, i have been there for a while and theres a good crowd..................got to
http://www.myleague.com/first2zero
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:04 Tue 14 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
basically i created that to keep tally of results against a mate, but then few others signed up so thought they might as well signup on it too. First2zero doesn't know about it, hehehe.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:47 Tue 14 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
They will m8 be sure of that, Other people have tried to have there own league and use first2zero as a there 'playground' and had some success but soon get stopped, First2zero darts is big and has a lot of members and the tournaments are ongoing all the time, and they are hosted by people not automated. So Just be aware it may happen , dont try and compete with them m8 join in with there site and have fun.
Thats all i can advise
Just Like Funkypool, first2zero admin put a lot of time and effort into making a good, fun site, If you was in there position would you like someone trying to muscle in?? Im sure admin here wouldnt
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Good multiplayer Darts Site

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun Links.
Back to Forum List.