nicknax.....

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:43 Tue 29 Mar 05 (BST)  [Link]  
And, by the way, I think Afey does a good job and I have yet to receive a single complaint about him via e mail.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:45 Tue 29 Mar 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Admin's give up there free time to help new users, moderate chat rooms, and run tournaments.

And according to you, one of the admin's affects you so much, that you don't want to play as much anymore? By doing the above ^, makes no sense to me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:48 Tue 29 Mar 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ill complain about him!!

jks hes a gr8 admin, never had a problem with him!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:48 Tue 29 Mar 05 (BST)  [Link]  
and is awlays willing 2 help ppl all the time!
raiden
raiden
15:50 Tue 29 Mar 05 (BST)  [Link]  
This is pointless, you're an admin so everyone is just gonna agree with you. He was a pathetic user and now he's a pathetic admin, my opinion for him isn't gonna change just cos he's a so-called 'admin'.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:52 Tue 29 Mar 05 (BST)  [Link]  
This is about winning an argument, and it isn't about me changing your opinion of afey.

It's about you saying you don't want to use the site as much because afey is an admin. That is (and to use your word) pointless.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:01 Tue 29 Mar 05 (BST)  [Link]  
To be fair, i disagree with raiden, it IS difficult to do their jobs, but i think hes right about the suck ups, the amount of times certain people have said they do a great job etc etc is ridiculous they can think it but they dont need to say it SO many times: everyone has a 2nd motive, and im not going to say what but we all know what im talking about, lets leave this here n talk some rubbish about an interesting subject like music, or sport?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:10 Tue 29 Mar 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Talk about sport in the suitable forums sinister.

I can't really add to this argument- i don't really know what afey does for the site. I don't really look at anyone on this site differently (admins and users) it depends purely on whether or not i think they're good to talk to, seeing as though i rarely play a game- cause i'm sh*t...

btw i'm back off holiday! this forum has really changed, better i think!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:27 Wed 30 Mar 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yeh this part of the forum is 'general chat' sport can come under that!, n e ways i didnt mean it like that, this argueing is not getting anyone anywhere so i think it might as well stop
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:32 Wed 30 Mar 05 (BST)  [Link]  
im the same as baby_lion, i talk to all the users mods/admins that i get on with. if i don't get on with then i just simply ignore them, i don't go around saying bad things about them(only with gava, and we were bang out of order, and were m8s now).just because i don't like someone, it doesn't mean i should get other ppl not to like that person!

i get along with 99% of ppll though!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:39 Wed 30 Mar 05 (BST)  [Link]  
we have our times dnt we m8 ... lol all m8 now tho
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:01 Wed 30 Mar 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yea we do!

yea thankfully we are!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:35 Wed 30 Mar 05 (BST)  [Link]  
thats the way........:-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:49 Fri 22 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
look who gives a *** nick trys his best 4 dis site n am glad he does coz no nick could mean a crap s!itty ps type poolsite think about it plz
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:39 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:13 Tue 3 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
dats true tho
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:10 Sat 7 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
...jamel im either in a bad mood, or...i h8 u rite now 4 no reason