we NEED more mods!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 167
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:04 Thu 7 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL nic, OMG people wont listen, I'm not jealous of rich in the slightest I dont understand why people are saying that, I've got absolutely no problem with the fact that he is a mod and Im not, all im saying is I know people who could have do a better job than him. Same with kaiba Ive never played him on funky and hes saying im jealous of him? whats that about? Again ive got a problem with him because of his over confidence, and his attitude to me, treats me like im something on the bottom of his shoe or something.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:05 Thu 7 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont like kaiba that much

he was callin me

*roar*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:06 Thu 7 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
kaiba is lars, lars is kaiba.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:08 Thu 7 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
really? neva knew that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:21 Thu 7 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
gavin its dare..honeslty
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:54 Thu 7 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
he is dare
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:41 Thu 7 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
nic dude u don't even know me. So hush your face :) and quit the double posting, it's annoying. And gava, you say you only have a problem with rich but you know that's not true, we both know we have a problem with each other! Good luck rich man, ur gona need it. No swearing/ talkin dirty ever again on funky? i know i couldn't do it...!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:46 Thu 7 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I dont have a problem with you I had a problem with the fact you were taking the micky out of ibiza.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:49 Thu 7 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL. Ur lil bud! It's cute in a way. I really, honestly, truly do not mean this in a nasty way, but are you too really close friends? i mean like... really close? It's sweet if you are, i have no problems with things like that. Neway, ur ok. You're good for some things
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:49 Thu 7 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
two* grrness
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:21 Thu 7 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL. whats wrong wiv u baby_lion? ur being too nice to me 2nite, is it because im going to be on less and your happy? LOL. nah I just like ibiza hes alrite if you get to know him. bit vain I suppose but seems a good laugh.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:23 Thu 7 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
It's great that you two are how you are... I mean, i don't think i'd have the guts to be like that, so i praise u :) How long's it been?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:24 Thu 7 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Been what? LOL. you've lost me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:27 Thu 7 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
what? i thought you said... you and ibiza.... oh nevermind
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:28 Thu 7 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol. No we dont want to go down that path.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:29 Thu 7 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I thought we just did
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:42 Thu 7 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Well lets turn back round then and chnages paths.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:12 Mon 11 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
guys, (yawn!)....wot are (yawn!) talkin bout? (snap!)..zzzzz.. (wakeup!).. baby_lion, u rite i dont kno u, soz, just so many babies round here i got (yawn!) conf.....(zzzzz!)ffuuuu..(zzz!)...sorry!, i meant Confuzzzzzzzzzzed.. (Sorry, i cant finish this converzzzzation now!, i gotta slep, or shud i change da topic b4 i do that? how bout this, a joke , Why did someone who signed up on spt '04 only play less than 250 games and post more than 1600 threadz? .......bcos of the ranking!...LOL, sorry, bad idea, u guys can still stick to ur topic, we need it to sleep, i cant afford to be on the same site for weeks without sleepin. (i wonder where nick got this idea from. i'll try to steal it and make a kinkypool website,but now im stilly trying to cheat on this one first!....lol)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:37 Mon 11 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
go bed you clown!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:00 Sun 24 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
nic tries to be funny (i think). But i kinda think no-one knows where he's comin from. Ah well. Let him have his little inane speech.
Pages: 167
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

we NEED more mods!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.