we NEED more mods!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:34 Mon 25 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yup, u rite, AND ITS RITE THERE ON MY PROFILE, damn im blind. (where do u think i picked up tht u do less than 250 games and post more than 1600 threads? )
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:01 Tue 26 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
isn't that obvious? the question you should be asking is why? and the answer i should give you is you're sad. Have a good day.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:38 Wed 27 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ok, in the spirit of being nice, i think nic is a bit of a silly poo poo headed monster

dont worry baby_lion, he's just jelous of you post total ;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:25 Wed 27 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
".. dont worry baby_lion, he's just jelous of you post total ;-) "
...because he doesnt no how to do it ? ...... senseless, ...mybe misleadyouth means im jealous of ur ranking, surely he doesnt mean "total postings" cos if i wana be like u, al i gt do is be bored and post crap on every thread without even reading, but rankings takes some big balls to achieve, ( he'sjust makin fool of our baby lion!) and doesnt this mean u very sad?
raiden
raiden
10:41 Wed 27 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Agreed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:13 Wed 27 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
'ratings takes some big balls to achieve' that's the biggest load of crap i've ever seen! Who cares about having a high ranking on a fking pool site! Get over yourself! My 15 year old sister probably has more balls than you'll ever have!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:16 Wed 27 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Basically, the game is made to play pool NOT who has the most posts. Thats why the rankings are made for people playing pool games, not posts, it is also funkypool NOT funkypost. You are a waste of server space.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:24 Wed 27 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
whoever said i had the most posts? Why add a forum if people shouldn't post. Funkypool is for pool yes (well spotted) it's also for CHATTING. and POSTING. So hush fool, you're a simplified noob. And you're definatly NOT on fire.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:30 Wed 27 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Seriously, when the server crashes it is because you made a serious post that is not spam and is not pointless, i would bet 1948 of your posts are usless and provide no real info or anything other than spam and wasting server space.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:38 Wed 27 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Look, you've posted 3 posts so far. And all three of them are about insulting someone you've never met. Now, think about who's posts are pointless
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:40 Wed 27 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
your insulting raiden, i doubt you have met him, you insult me in the rooms, i hope for god i have never met you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:48 Wed 27 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
wana say that again in english? preferably without 50% of words spelled incorrectly. I've known him longer than you've known me (about 1 minute?!) plus. about 10 of my posts have been about him. All of yours have been about me. Please think about how sad you sound!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:46 Wed 27 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
noob on fire... wtf are you banging on about mate, you hav been on this site 5 minutes and already everyone hates you! (except raiden, but everyone knows he doesnt count as anything)

take a pill of the chill kind my brother
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:49 Wed 27 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
p1ssed on his bonfire!! geddit! no? ok :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:50 Wed 27 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol got it :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:27 Fri 13 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i need mod but none have been on for ages
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:38 Fri 13 May 05 (BST)  [Link]  
its a joke, not even a list of them