funkypool is gr8!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:46 Wed 9 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
funkypool is gr8. all the funkypool team r doing a gr8 job. keep up the good work guys. best pool site on the net by far!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:35 Wed 9 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeh I would like to congratulate adam, jamie, lee, nev, nick, nicknax, simon, 69just_do_it, afey301, emacsrule, jackbauer, revenge on all their hard work and I hope they can keep it up. It's unfortunate that from time to time things go wrong but in general the site is ran well and I feel these people deserve praise for their personal acheivements which goes by the name of FUNKYPOOL!!!!!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:38 Thu 10 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks very much gava, nice one.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:17 Thu 10 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
thanks gava! nick done the most work though!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:20 Thu 10 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
gr8 site guys, all do a gr8 job.u all no who you are,that have had a hand in making what is a gr8 site.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:14 Thu 10 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
No probs guys, it truly is the best site!!! Keep up the good work!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:27 Thu 10 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i totally agree wit gava this is addictin and i will be askin peeps to join all the time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:46 Thu 10 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i totally agree wit gava this is addictin and i will be askin peeps to join all the time
revenge
revenge
Admin
12:06 Thu 10 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
hehe i have only recently became a mod but have been playing on here since it was launched and i never get bored of it ....a truly gr8 site to play on
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:09 Sat 12 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i dnt get bored either, but sum users add stuff 2...to forums an stuff....i'd liek to thank every1 who talks in the forums cuz it gives me sumthin to do wivout gettin hypnotised by pool balls.....in the forum nicknax is the worst offender with 191 post so far...i think i'm second wiv...well u'll c cuz i cant remember, who is next? i dunno, neway....well done on makin the site the way it is an i hope it continues to improve
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:47 Sat 12 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ummm dis dis site is wak
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:34 Sat 12 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
wak? whats that mean?!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Sat 12 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol...ur gettin old m8....it means umm ??? help me out here ppl....a sound sumthin makes when u get hit on the head? can b meant in different ways actualy, so i dunno wot he's on about
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:32 Sat 12 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
haha, and you said I was getting old?!?!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:44 Sun 13 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeh, well I thought this was an English site. lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:13 Sun 13 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
haha, i havent read this thread yet, just like to say thinks to everyone for saying the site is well run, we all try and pull our weight and make it as friendly as possible and host tournies etc, but the users deserve credit as well for making it a friendly enviroment and giving people good competition. its def more friendlier then pool game. and last of all id just like to say thanks to nick for making a gr8 site, ur a legend dude!!!, and im sure i speak for everyone when i say that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:26 Sun 13 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes u speak 4 me afey.
revenge
revenge
Admin
16:50 Sun 13 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
and me :-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:40 Sun 13 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
damn that mans a genius if i ever met the man i would do anything for him
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:18 Sun 13 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
thats a lil bit disturbing m8 lol...an i think he shouldn't b called 'site admin' he should call himself 'GOD' on his profile status thingie lol
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

funkypool is gr8!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.