R.I.P. Pope John Paul II

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:27 Fri 15 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
supermega why do you divide you comments into 2 posts? :-S maybe thats why your post total is as high as it is, pathetic. its not a race, you gimp
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:31 Fri 15 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
supermega do u mean bin laden?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:16 Fri 15 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
wota gimp
supermega
supermega
08:50 Sat 16 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
superman is better then the pope because he has super powers and he can fly..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:34 Sat 16 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ur point being wot

mislead, i know it isnt a race, but i am addicted
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:10 Sat 16 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
how old r u supermega?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:25 Sat 16 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
dont say he cant spell, because he knows that. Its not how sum1 says sumthing its wot they say. So stop picking on supermega u lot. Hes a good guy!

all the best,

~#ToMMy $h££r1n#~
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:26 Sat 16 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont intend on offendin ne1 out there but it aint no big deal that he died!nig deal another person dead!hes just like ne other person to me n ppl try n say hes amazin!!!for wat??he went to countries and asked them to end fighting so the countries sed yes but carried on neway!!he done nothing to be special!hes just another man!FACE IT!!
supermega
supermega
15:54 Sat 16 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
just an old git
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:46 Sat 16 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
He was a symbol of hope to people!! and someone who had no doubts about his faith and wasn't afraid to speak out about what he thought about what was happining in our country well not even our country but the whole wourld!! And i am not usually a person who is nasty or any thing to anyone but i think that it is extremly disrespectfull to be talking about the pope like that. Show him some respect would you really like it if someone you admired died and everyone was disrespecting them!! if the answer is yes then plez stop all this disrespet if you wouldn't like it to happin to you! if then answer is no then i think you are a very ignorent person and someone i no i wouldn't like to talk to ever!

Lot's of love Sileena xxXXxx
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:38 Sun 17 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
this is what most of us do not understand sileena.

ohhh yay the pope we love you, ohh he's so great you know, i love him so much, you are great pope. oh no, the pope dies. oh no im sad, im crying, he was great, we will miss you pope, we love you, long live your spirit, you will never be forgotton

oh look, a new pope! we dont know who you are, but we love you anyway!

..?
supermega
supermega
06:51 Sun 17 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
y dont u be the next pope then u love him that must.
bet u fancy him too????
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:11 Sun 17 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think sileena was implying she loves the pope mislead. Just that alot of people looked up to him. In other words, catholics think he was made pope for a reason (God chose him to be). Yeah, some people were sad that the pope died, but why can't they be? Apart from a well known idol dying, he was also a human being. I don't understand the need to laugh about it (supermega) or question the reason for people being upset?!
As for people loving the new pope, that's not true because many people are quite unsure about the way they'll feel towards the new pope.
supermega
supermega
13:48 Sun 17 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ppl dont look up too the pope anymore...they look down at him in a box...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:51 Sun 17 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
it's not funny. No-one's laughing. Find another job.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:11 Sun 17 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
that was a pretty poor joke to be honest
supermega
supermega
14:27 Sun 17 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
the pope used too wear a tea bag on his head..lol
supermega
supermega
14:31 Sun 17 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
there must be some funny jokes on the internet about the pope
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:05 Sun 17 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
There must be some people on the internet willing to shut you up
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:11 Mon 18 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Supermega, I find it rather pointless to say anything to you... it's like you don't understand what is being said to you. Maybe, I can speak to you in another language… would that help? Do you happen to understand any other languages by any chance? There is something seriously wrong with you. You should really learn some manners. Get psychological help, too; while you’re at it. It is frightening that you don't feel any type of remorse for what you have said about the Pope. You sicken me. Someday it will be your turn to go and no one will be there. If they are it will be out of... well, pity. I really hate to be ugly to anyone but it had to be said. All you have said has been things that are offensive to other people, in this case Catholics, and I'm certainly going to defend my religion. All you've accomplished thus far has been a ridiculous amount of immaturity and stupidity.
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

R.I.P. Pope John Paul II

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.