Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:08 Fri 10 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol
supermega
supermega
11:34 Fri 10 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
One day, while a blonde was out driving her car, she ran into a truck.

The truck's driver made her pull over into a parking lot and get out of the car.

He took a piece of chalk and drew a circle on the pavement. He told her to stand in the middle and not leave the circle.

Furious, he went over to her car and slashed the tires.

The blonde started laughing.

This made the man angrier so he smashed her windshield.

This time the blonde laughed even harder.

Livid, the man broke all her windows and keyed her car.

The blonde is now laughing hysterically, so the truck driver asks her what's so funny.

The blonde giggles and replies, "When you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle three times!"
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:43 Fri 10 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
that joke about the blonde and the t.v has already been used in this thread, supermega you fool
supermega
supermega
11:46 Fri 10 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Three blondes were walking through the desert when they found a magic genie's lamp.

After rubbing the lamp to make the genie appear, he said, "I will grant three wishes, one for each of you."

The first said, "I wish I were smarter."

So, she became a redhead.

The second blonde said, "I wish I were smarter than she is."

She became a brunette.

The third blond ordered, "I wish I were smarter than both of them!"

So, she became a man.
supermega
supermega
07:10 Sun 17 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Buying a New Farm
A blonde and a brunette decide to start a farm together. They add up their life savings into a total of $200.00.

Then, the blonde decided to purchase a bull with it. The brunette agrees, and so the brunette leaves to go find the perfect bull. When she does she is to telegram the blonde and tell her to come get it.

Finally, the brunette find the bull of her dreams. The farmer says he wants $200 for it. The brunette, thinking she can get a better deal, says no to his offer.

The farmer says, "Alright then, I'll give you a great deal, how about $199.00?"

The brunette accepts and buys the bull. She has $1.00 left for the telegram. The telegram guy says, "It's $1.00 per word." The brunette thinks about this and says,"Comfortable, write that."

"Comfortable?" the guy questions.

"Yes, you see she reads slow."
supermega
supermega
07:12 Sun 17 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I Want Some Milk
Gloria the blonde once heard that milk baths would make you beautiful. She left a note for her milkman Alan to leave 15 gallons of milk.

When Alan read the note, he felt there must be a mistake. He thought she probably meant 1.5 gallons, so he knocked on the door to clarify the order.

Gloria came to the door, and Alan said, "I found your note to leave 15 gallons of milk. Did you mean 15 gallons or 1.5 gallons?"

Gloria said, "I want 15 gallons. I'm going to fill my bathtub up with milk and take a milk bath."

Alan asked, "Oh, alright, would you like it pasteurized?"

Gloria replied, "No, just up to my waist."
supermega
supermega
07:13 Sun 17 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Question and answer blond jokes
Q: What do you call a blonde with a brand new PC?
A: A dumb terminal.

Q: Why are blonde jokes so easy to understand?
A: So brunettes can understand them.

Q: How did the blond burn her ear?
A: The phone rang while she was ironing.

Q: There are 17 blonds standing outside a disco but why couldn't they get in?
A: The sign said "must be 18 to enter".

Q: Why are there no brunette jokes?
A: Because blondes would have to think them up.

Q: How does a blonde make instant pudding?
A: She places the box in the microwave and looks for the "instant pudding setting" button.

Q: Did you hear about the blonde that went to library and checked out a book called "How to Hug"?
A: When she got back to the dorm and found out it was volume seven of the encyclopedia.

Q: What do you call 24 blondes in a cardboard box?
A: A case of empties.
supermega
supermega
07:13 Sun 17 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
an overweight blonde

An overweight blonde consulted her doctor for advice. The doctor advised that she run ten miles a day for thirty days. This, he promised, would help her lose as many as twenty pounds.

The blonde followed the doctor's advice, and, after thirty days, she was pleased to find that she had indeed lost the pesky twenty pounds. She phoned the doctor and thanked him for the wonderful advice which produced such effective results.

At the end of the conversation, however, she asked one last question: "How do I get home, since I am now 300 miles away?"
supermega
supermega
07:14 Sun 17 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
How to get across the river

A blonde once got lost near a river. She traveled up and down it searching for a way to get to the other side.

She tried walking in the shallow part of the river, and she even tried grabbing onto a branch that stretched half way across the river to try to swing to the other side. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't get across.

After many failed attempts, she finally felt like giving up. Yet, at the last moment, she saw a person walking by and decided to follow her--across the bridge.
supermega
supermega
07:17 Sun 17 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Three blonds on death row

Three women are about to be executed for crimes. One's a brunette, one's a redhead, and one's a blonde.

Two guards brings the brunette forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ."

Suddenly the brunette yells, "earthquake!!" Everyone is startled and looks around. She manages to escape.

The angry guards then bring the redhead forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready . . . Aim . . ."

redhead then screams, "tornado!!" Yet again, everyone is startled and looks around. She too escapes execution.
supermega
supermega
07:17 Sun 17 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
By this point, the blonde had figured out what the others did. The guards bring her forward, and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She also says no, and the executioner shouts, Ready . . . Aim . . ."

The blonde shouts, "fire!!"The
supermega
supermega
07:18 Sun 17 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
What's in the bag?
A redhead, a brunette, and a blonde robbed a supermarket. As they were stealing, a police officer walked in the store and saw what was happening. He dashed toward them, but they were able to get away into the back of the store. There they found three sacks to hide in. When the police officer checked there, he examined each sack.

He kicks the first bag, and the redhead says "meow" in a high voice. The cop determines that it must only be a cat in that bag, and he moves on to the next.

When he kicks the second bag, the brunette says "woof" in a low voice. The officer determines that it must only be a dog in that bag, so he moves on to the last bag.

He kicks the third bag, and the blonde shouts "potato" to the officer.
supermega
supermega
07:19 Sun 17 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Clean those restrooms

On her way home from a long trip, a blonde drove past a sign that said "CLEAN RESTROOMS 8 MILES."

By the time she drove eight miles, she had cleaned 43 restrooms.
supermega
supermega
08:55 Sun 17 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Computer Freeze

What does a blonde do when her computer freezes?
She sticks it in the microwave.
supermega
supermega
08:05 Wed 27 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Count Chock Full of Nuts

Q: Why can't a blonde count to 70?
A: Because 69's a mouthfull.
supermega
supermega
16:48 Thu 28 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Legs Open

Q: What did the blonde's left leg say to the right leg?
A: Nothing -- they've never met.
supermega
supermega
16:49 Thu 28 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Jingle Blondes

What did Santa say to the three blondes on the corner?
"Ho. Ho. Ho."
supermega
supermega
16:49 Thu 28 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
The Wet and the Blonde

Why did the Blonde pee in the Grocery Store?
The sign said ''Wet Floor.''
supermega
supermega
16:50 Thu 28 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
My Blonde Is Broken

How do you break a blonde's nose?
Place a dildo under a glass table!
supermega
supermega
16:51 Thu 28 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
The Top 6 Ways a Football is Like a Blonde

6. Both are made out of plastic.
5. Both are full of hot air.
4. Both are frequently passed from man to man.
3. Both have been known to score.
2. Both are often handled by hot, sweaty guys on television.
1. Women aren't especially fond of them.
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

blonde jokes!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.