Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:09 Sun 10 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
that'll be the day.

dude, shut up
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:00 Mon 11 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
dude shut up,, dude shut up ddduuuudde shhyy...uhhh come on, if we dont have much to say we dont post at all. but we just come here to read. but reading dude shutup ...dude shut up ...dude.., maybe i shud be playin pool by now, better than readin all tis...dude shu...even worse , to me it sounds like an active chat, how can u tell some1 to shut up so many time on a forum?.....dude..shu....unless u typed on the wrong window. damn, do it on a pool game, pm him there while playin pool, we wont mind ..dude shut up (1670 psts) dude shut up(1671 posts) dude, dude?...shut up(1672 psts)..dude sh..dude? (1673 posts) dude...shut(1674)..(chat window and forum posts confusing?) if this is now used as chat window, we might as well have mods who look out for spammin here as well, ANYBODY FOR ANOTHER MOD SINCE RICH THE NEW GUY?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:02 Tue 12 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I got offered mod actually LOL. N seriously nic luv, if you're gona comment on my posts, make it interesting won't you?
raiden
raiden
20:16 Tue 12 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I like the constant use of 'dude' even tho you aren't american.
Nic has a point.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:20 Tue 12 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
It is interesting, as its fact, if you're gonna post baby_lion, you make it interesting. Take a look at some of your posts "dude" cos the majority of them are indeed pointless, sometimes you post small sentences that dont relate to the discussion in the slightest form. you're only saying it aint interesting because its aimed at you. I doubt very much that you got the offer to be mod, its highly unlikely, the day you get offered moderation of this site is the day i fornicate an action man. Sorry but the truth hurts.

"rancid man, rancid...Break the habit dude's"
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:30 Wed 13 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
yep that is what i was getting at before. Really its spamming. And you are supposed to be a person who got offered mod??? Mods dont spam. Or at least lots of mods dont. Jehuty is right. Can you think of interesting things to say like you used to and stop saying dude shut up because its just getting boring!!!

You didnt really get offered mod did you?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:41 Wed 13 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I got offered mod. Choose to believe it or don't, do as you please :) Most of my posts are pointless, but who cares. Most people don't mind them, probably a 1% majority complain, which is fine by me!

Raiden- i am an american wannabe aka w.ankiee (yankee wannabe)

Jehuty DUDE- the truth only hurts when it's boring to read. And you best be fornicating those action men pretty soon :-)

Tommy- hypocrite
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:56 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
wow not seen this for ages.. lol remeber the good old days as a torney winner
raiden
raiden
05:14 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah.. now they're gone. :-O
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:47 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:48 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
when they were there you all new about it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:02 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Where is babylion these last few weeks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:04 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
not sure m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:30 Sun 26 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
wherever she has gone maybe when she comes back she can explain how you can have a 1% majority
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

canter_cursa takes 2 in a row

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.