England Vs Netherlands

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

adam
adam
14:58 Wed 9 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
0-0 at the moment. Boring England as usual.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:28 Wed 9 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
haha,yep
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:13 Wed 9 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
That had to be the most boring game I have ever seen and get rid of that waste of space Owen! He's useless! he's only in the england team based on past performances i.e England v Germany 3 and a half years ago lmao.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:37 Thu 10 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
About time international friendlies were got rid of IMO
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:12 Thu 10 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
bad match
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:15 Thu 10 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
agreed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:22 Thu 10 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
The FA made a big mistake they gave Eriksson a long contract because they were worried he might leave for Chelsea, so now we have the problem that we can't sack Eriksson however bad he is because the stupid FA simply can't afford it. Eriksson doesn't have a clue what he's doing! and i'm getting fed up of Eriksson and Beckham's false post match interviews where they say what the England fans want to hear rather than telling the truth, whereas people like Rooney just tell it how it is. I think it's worrying that we can't beat a near enough reserve Holland team and we're going to get slaugther in the world cup 2006......if we get that far...lol.........*deep breath*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:26 Fri 11 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
wtf were they doin palying johnson in a LWF position? he's a CF for gods sake! and he only got half an hour! shaun sh.. i mean, wright phillips missed 3 sitters, overall a poor performance imho!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Fri 11 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think Wright Pihllips just needs to gain a bit of experience we've seen his capabilities at Man City he was just too anxious to impress the England boss and fans and ended up scuffing his shots. The person to blame is definetely Eriksson. He doesn't have a clue what he's doing! If only Chelsea had appointed him as their manager!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:52 Mon 14 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
crap match overall in my opinion
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:06 Thu 17 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
BUT I CNT BELIEVE THT DEFOE WAS ON THE BENCH!!!!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

England Vs Netherlands

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.