tornament slags

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:25 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
before funkypool starts making all these upgrades/improvments they should sort out the actual game first, 4 times in a row i was logged out in the tornaments and was not able to rejoin even though i was bak in a jiffy all these logging out bolloox needs to be sorted out. its not worth entering tornys anymore.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:30 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
MODERATORS ARE THERE TO HELP BUT INSTEAD THEY SPEND ALL THEIR TIME BOOTING PEOPLE THEY DO JACK 69JUST_DO_IT WOT A TURD AT LEAST HAVE A NAME THT PEOPLE CAN REMEMBER NOT ALL THIS _ _ _ BOLLOOX SO THT THEY CAN CONTACT YOU IF THEY NEED TOO I HAD TO ASK WOT YOUR FULL NAME WAS REALLY HELPFUL THNX TURDS
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:47 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:55 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol lettin off sum steam
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:37 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
u didnt ask me nothing apart from adding you back in this has happened to many ppl and they havnt complaned.if i did add you back in i would have about 60 other members complaning.your the only one that has complaned about my name i dont seem theres a problem.end of the matter!!

thanks

69just_do_it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:40 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
no1 ever adds me back into their tournaments and i neva complained (apart from once, but i was a bad loser!)
revenge
revenge
Admin
13:00 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
the fact is that if u get disqualified for connection problems u cant jus be put back in the tournament!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:18 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
used to happen all of the time to me!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:52 Wed 6 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
IF IT HAPPENS SO OFTEN THEN SORT IT OUT, IT MAKES SENSE

cheears
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

tornament slags