let me know cheers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:19 Sat 16 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
sunderland
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:10 Sun 17 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
am sunderland till i die, am sunderland till i die, i know i am am sure i am am sunderland till i die!!

HAWAY THE LADS

~#ToMMy $h££r1n!#~
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:58 Sun 17 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
playing awful we are
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:50 Sun 17 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
we played well at the reading game, we werent putting them away. I have full confidence in sunderland!

~#ToMMy $h££r1n!#~
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:14 Sun 17 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
what a disgrace few mins left we couldn't hang on
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:50 Fri 22 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
pfffft, try being a leicester city fan. that happends every game

you cant leave a leicester game early, not even with 30 seconds left, because you can never be certain of the final score! 3-1 away to middlesborgh last season, 92 mins. by the 93rd min it was 3-3

wtf!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:56 Fri 22 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
were just the team for bad luck! wrongfully accused of rap.e in la manga, drunk dude tries to beat up our own keeper...

did you know that uriah rennie (a black referee) had a 3 year ban on ref-ing leicester games because he made so many "accidental" wrong decisions against us

and last season, if we would have won every game that we took the lead in, we would have finished 9th! instead we got relegated

plagued by injury and suspension! we havnt feilded the same team 2 games in a row this season. we've only has the same team 3 times, and that was games and games appart

so dont talk to me about bad luck or disgrace mister!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:15 Sat 23 Apr 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Everybody thinks the team they support has more bad luck thatn any other team, the truth is every team has their share of bad luck and good luck.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

the big game

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.