Pages: 17980
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:00 Fri 29 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i watch sky sports quite a lot so just a new thing to watch on there
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:54 Fri 29 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Another poor decision by bbc whats next no more match of the day....No more of the open etc...Year by year less sport shown on the bbc
doubted2
doubted2
16:56 Sat 30 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
come on hammy

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:26 Sat 30 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
vettelllllll
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
18:48 Sat 30 Jul 11 (BST)  [Link]  
qually times are going to make for an interesting race tomorrow, again very close on times and seem's hammys in his prime mode aswell as vettel.... INTERESTING i wont be missing it lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:34 Mon 1 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
hamilton penalised again for nearly causing an accident

guy is a complete idiot.......ban required asap imo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:11 Fri 5 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
manwee said:

He just has to learn to calm down really, he done it a few times in GP2 as well. A ban is the last thing anyone wants to give out but if Hamilton insists on behaving like this on the track then he'll end up in a bit of trouble.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:15 Fri 5 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
manwee said:

How did he almost cause an accident? Or you just on the I hate Hamilton bandwagon?

As for the incident I think you might be referring to, I think he had ever right to correct his mistake on track, I'd argue that it would be more dangerous to leave his car static where he spun. I think when you have to very experienced ex F1 drivers agreeing that it didn't warrent any further action, it tends to speak volumes.

I think Hamilton is the best driver in F1, although I've always been a Button fan myself. I'd go as far to say that without Hamilton in F1 it'd be boring. He's not likened to the great Senna for no reason....

EDIT: As for the Sky Sports saga. I think what I said on Facebook pretty much summed it up, can't really post here what I did there!
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
23:25 Fri 5 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
mr_mcquiston said:
Even so, people having to buy a full subscription for half a season of F1? Seriously?

Never heard of anything like it in my life.

have to agree there however i know most wont do it, for 1 if i really wanted to i could watch the race live on their website with the track runner, if anything exciting came give it an hour or so and it will be up on youtube - a boring way to watch it but never the less proves the point forcing those to pay will cause others to seek a different way
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:58 Sat 27 Aug 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah Spa.
We missed you.
Pages: 17980
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Formula 1 chat (archived)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.