Formula 1 chat (archived)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:36 Sat 7 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey all, post anything formula one related on here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:00 Sun 8 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Just watching it now, gotta say i'm really dissapionted for Button, one of the best racers on the track, but left with a crap car. I can't understand how last year they had brilliant handling going in and out of corners yet this year nothing.

Can't see him and Rubs staying there!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:22 Sun 8 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Get in there Hamilton
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:41 Sun 8 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
As an Alonso fan, i'm happy he got the job done this morning.

Lewis Hamilton is the most overhyped Subject since B.A.R joined F1. You switch on Formula one to watch the race, not the biography of Lewis Hamilton.

When crunch time occurs, he will break as he isn't used to the pressure F1 can supply.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:48 Sun 8 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
He is young and inexperienced, but he will soon be challenging Alonso, as soon as the team let him that is!

He has a brilliant attacking style of driving, and i'd hardly call anyone in formula 1 overhyped. (Apart from David Coultard that is)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:33 Sun 8 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Who's he?!?!

But honestly, switch on ITV F1, and what do you see?!?!

Lewis freakin Hamilton!!

Only because he is new and British, it was the Exact same with Jenson Button when he started.

What's wrong with all the other newbies? Kovalainnen would do miles better if he was in the Mclaren.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:55 Mon 9 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I'd say Hamilton handled the Ferraris pretty well yesterday. I know it's early days but I'd say the attention isn't exactly unjustified at the moment. And it's not like foreign youngsters haven't had the same attention in their home countries in the past. Brazil and Finland are probably the best examples. Everyone seems to be touted as the next Senna or Rosberg over there, regardless of how rubbish they might be.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:53 Mon 9 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I understand your frustraion Dave, i tend not to listen to hype. And i think sculinder hit the nail on the head, you don't think in spain any racer bar Alonso gets any attention? And Kovalainnen was a real bad example of a good racer, if he was in a Maclaren he'd still be down the back end of the field.

I don't understand why you think he's so bad, when he's obviously not. He's a superb driver, very attacking,reminds me of someone who recently left. Alonso thinks he's great, and he's going to be learning from one of the greats as he goes along, you'll be chewing your words when he's lifting the title in 3/4 years time!

I still think Jeson Button is the best driver on the track!
Just made a bad decision on which team to go with.

Ahwell, at least we have one brit hitting top 5 this season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:34 Sun 15 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone watching it? Young pretender on front row.

You was saying Dave?

Edited at 11:38 Sun 15/04/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:56 Sun 15 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
COME ON FERRARI! WIN BAHRAIN!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:57 Sun 15 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I hate alonso ! BOOOOOOOOOO
Support MASSA or RAIKENEON!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:59 Sun 15 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
In bahrain its gonna be massa vs hamilton ( massa obvious winner )
Raikeneon vs alonso ( alonso to slow so are maclaren ferrari to fast = ferrari win!)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:00 Sun 15 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Why don't you try putting that in one post? It's all relevant!

I think Hamilton will win!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:03 Sun 15 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
NAAAA NOT HAMILTON ! BOOOO!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:04 Sun 15 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I hoped micheal schumacher didnt retire but MASSA said he is still an important part of the team !!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:18 Sun 15 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Virtuoso, put it in one post! jeez!

Well I'm glad Massa won today, he deserved after an awesome performance over the weekend.

Feel sorry for couthard, making his way into the points to be retired. Real shame.

Driver of the race: Massa by miles.
krauser
krauser
14:44 Sun 15 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I'd actually like Hamilton if he was in any other team but McLaren cause I hate them with a passion.

Raikkonen to win the world title.

Alonso is crap.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:50 Sun 15 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not an Alonso fan, although i am a fan of Mclaren!

Massa was good today, Ferrari had the straight line speed to be able to pull it off.

Hamilton has a record now, just thought i'd mention that. One of many i hope. Button's misery continues, and very unlucky Coultard, him and Webber are doing good stuff at Red Bull.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:43 Sun 15 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I mentioned to some that i'm an alonso fan...but to be honest i like raikkonen too. He has done well in his F1 career.

Alonso or Raikkonen for the title. It will be a close one.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:37 Mon 16 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
It's nice to see that there are 4 contenders this year. Could be any of them, although i think the safe money will be on your two Dave.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Formula 1 chat (archived)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.