Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:44 Sat 4 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
goo is a great guy..... awww the memories......*remenicing*

me and goo in the forum.....triangl's riddles thread, the office thread...ahhhh <8-D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:54 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
hmmm... goo teaches drinking.... simon teaches about alien girls... misleadyouth teaches....?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:20 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
oh yeah, Alien head girl, hehe. Funny as. And fighting in camp sites, little bit one sided mind, but we could have had them ! I teach a lot of things, Simon has been a great teacher too. Misled what can you teach? well between Si and I it's what mates have taught each other. So what have you been teaching your mates?

And Diablo, I'm still none the wiser on that riddle! It sucks.

Edited at 12:21 Sun 5/06/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:09 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i have taught my mates to love :-) before i met babylion, she was a mean little person who didn't agree with anything that people say. now look at her :-) tis a complete transformation :-)

:P luv ya baby :P and big lion too
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:43 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Can't really look at her seeing as I can't see anyone on this site. But I get the jist of what your saying and fair enough. That is very comendable.

mr Simon, what you think of a Wednesday night get together?
me you Spud, try and get Rob and Hughes, we'll bring some chelsea pensioners and some midgets around it'll be a great time. What you think ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:49 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll be there. What about Gibbs?

Pub? then a few games of bowling? Then the pub again? Cinema - Sin city? Followed by pub?

I'm there.
supermega
supermega
12:01 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
any1 meetin each onter on this site?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:08 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
me is meeting Simon but that's not a big occasion. Good point, I was talking to him recently, he's the most confusing guy ever. I've no idea when he's back let alone when his exams over let along when he's off to Isle of Wight or back to London. See how confusing he gets !
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah , Wed, my crib, then pub, then cinema then maybe bowling then pub then home to carry on! I'm in whateva the plans are. but I gotta see sin city cos it looks quality!
supermega
supermega
12:15 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
so y do u want too meet simon. see wot kind of dude he really is lol.?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:01 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Nahh, I've know him for too long, I know what kind of guy he is. He lives near me (for the summer anyway, runs away to Uni the rest of the time)

If I had to sum him up in one word it'd be hard ... ummm ... I got it

Simon
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:18 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
And in the same way, the only way I could describe goo would be, er, goo!

We're writing a book and making a website this summer (in between a little bit of work). We'll keep everyone informed!
supermega
supermega
15:07 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
writin abook about ur selfs.*great* so wot do u 2 do for livin then i know for a fact some ppl do funkypool for livin lol but how about u 2.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:45 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Nahh, the book and website have not nothing to do with us, maybe some of our life experiences are going to be. I'm a prfessional bum. I do nothing with myself at the moment.
And Simon is a classic Student type.

I need to go on a book writing course because then the book my be a more realistic dream!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:53 Sun 5 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:27 Wed 8 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Simon, you don't mind sailing do you ? Cos the plan at the moment is that were probably going to sail back on the sunday instead of getting the ferry. Makes it more fun and the beauty is this way no one need to drive so we can carry on from where wel left of on Sat night. Woo Hoo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:24 Thu 9 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm now using this thread to moan. I'm getting so fed up with people who DON'T answer their mobile phones. Why the hell have one if your gonna have it on silent or not carry it around with you. Yes once or twice is accepatable but 9 out of 10 times I call some people they don't answer then look at their phone hours later and say you rang "yes I wanted you 3 hours ago not now you (lot of swear words and abuse)"

If I owned nokia I would disable the silent ring so that people can't do that. There is no POINT. Silent is not going to get your attention so are you going to be looking at your phone 24/7. EXACTLY.

Yes I now I need to chill out, I'm off to sit down and listen to classical music.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:53 Sat 11 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
YEah, that is annoying.

Loadza people have their's switched off, I think that is annoying too.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:02 Fri 24 Jun 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Simon read this, we need to start our website soon. Cos I got sod all to do otherwise, what you wanna make it out of? Dreamweaver? Get in touch with The Goo.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:42 Thu 21 Jul 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey sorry to be bringing up an old thread, but it's got my name in it and I want to make sure Simon reads it.

Simon, Freaks tonight ... interested, get in touch, I know you got wrok etc but that never stopped me in the past !
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Goo

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.