Clan News - Post it Here

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18889
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:54 Sat 25 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Non Played Games

FCL deadline is tomorrow night at midnight, after going through the substitution page and the results page the website now shows all out standing games to my knowledge. If any of the listed games below have been played, then please post the score or the sub in the thread it needs to be in as they have not been posted hense why they are not updated.

Games

welshie v its_me
jooodles v madmiketyson
jm48 v the_only_ego
rocketweaz8 v familyguy0
pixie_dust v samwisemac
davey_1985 v firepower
redalert124 v truered
lfc07 v se7en
9balljay v familyguy0
jooodles v sniper
apples_back v pixie_dust
r1p0m4n v rhinofool
madmiketyson v family_man
vendetta v fry06

Please note that as of next season action will be taken to clan captains and players if results and subs are not posted. I should not have to traul through clan threads to find results just to keep the website up to date for everyone.

Thanks.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:49 Sun 26 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Non Played Games (Updated Version)

FCL deadline is tomorrow night at midnight, after going through the substitution page and the results page the website now shows all out standing games to my knowledge. If any of the listed games below have been played, then please post the score or the sub in the thread it needs to be in as they have not been posted hense why they are not updated.

Games

welshie v its_me
jooodles v madmiketyson
jm48 v the_only_ego
rocketweaz8 v familyguy0
lfc07 v se7en
redalert124 v truered
9balljay v familyguy0
r1p0m4n v rhinofool
vendetta v fry06

Please note that as of next season action will be taken to clan captains and players if results and subs are not posted. I should not have to traul through clan threads to find results just to keep the website up to date for everyone.

Thanks.

Edited at 00:57 Sun 26/08/12 (BST)

Edited at 01:00 Sun 26/08/12 (BST)
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
23:58 Sun 26 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Non Played Games (Updated Version)

Games

welshie v its_me
jooodles v madmiketyson
jm48 v the_only_ego
lfc07 v se7en
redalert124 v truered
9balljay v familyguy0
r1p0m4n v rhinofool
vendetta v fry06

Thanks.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:26 Tue 28 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Individual Knockout Stage(s) will be released tomorrow at some point. A post will be made on clan threads for any players who are included in the knockout stage(s).

Please note that the FCL season is over so you can leave a clan and not be part of them anymore and still be in this individual knockout out as it was a league problem and personal problem as to why these where not out on time.
fry06
fry06
02:04 Wed 5 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Whats happened to the defaults above
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:24 Wed 5 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Due to the lack of information sent in by most teams myself and Jema took it upon ourselfs to do the defaults for the last set as it would be a waste of time sending messages out to everyone to do those defaults and would be a waste of your own time. I was meant to message you all stating this but forgot to mate, sorry.

We were very hard with the points though on some as they failed to send stuff in and we could only go on what evidence we actually had sent to us, a few games should have been a lot higher on points if posts where involved but they weren't.
fry06
fry06
20:46 Wed 5 Sep 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok cheers lol just wondered what had happened haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:28 Wed 30 Jan 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
has the truely relable ones clan folded
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:29 Tue 5 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have been informed that some people can not view the pre season games for the FCL on the website, i cant do much as i don't return home until wednesday night. This could be due to weebly having maintenance done but others have and still are able to see the games.

If the problem continues for you then please let me know and ill sort it on wednesday.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
21:24 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
So you already know who makes it through preseason friendlies?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
21:46 Wed 6 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I know of some, asking all for lists now though to save time
the__priest
the__priest
15:00 Thu 7 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sinners wont submit team lists until we see the schedule

its fundementally important to us to no who we are playing
so we can the pick the teams accordingly

i thought other teams would have a similar mindset
cheers
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:43 Thu 7 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Problem with the games showing on the website has now been corrected, a was doing it on my phone and publishing it from their so i think something went wrong while doing that and it would only save the changes on the actual docs page.
the__priest
the__priest
19:34 Thu 7 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cheers
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:20 Thu 7 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Announcement

Can captains please send bluenose1872 their team lists for first league games due out on Sunday. Deadline to send in your list is Saturday night but sending them earlier is much appreciated.

Season schedule has now been released for all league sets and can be found on the following link - http://funkypoolleagues.weebly.com/schedule-fcl.html

The schedule may will change a little if a clan does not pass the Pre Season games.

Please Note
After the mid season transfer window the cup round one will be released on its own with no league games for that fortnight. This is due to the FCL and FBL trying to finish at the same time and this also gives the clans not involved in that first round a chance to get other league games done with the other two leagues. The cup games are all after the mid season transfer window to avoid any players being cup tied.

Jay
FCL Head League Runner.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:10 Mon 11 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Golden Cue

The Golden Cue for the FCL is now on the website in the FCL section.

When you open the golden cue a blank page will appear, this is the page where players who have played the required minimum frames will appear (also known as qualified golden cue).

If you wish to view the non-qualified golden cue (a page where everyone is listed even if they have not played a game) Then you need to scroll to the bottom of the page until you see a tab at the bottom that says "ALL GC" click that and the page will change

Golden Cue will be updated as soon as a result comes in, any game that goes to default or partially played will not count towards the golden cue. Cup games do not count either.

To qualify for the Golden Cue you need to play a minimum of 75 frames, which is 5 games!

Any questions, please feel free to ask
Pages: 18889
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan News - Post it Here

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.