Mafia-(aka Werewolf aka Assassin)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:15 Fri 2 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Remember that old Mafia game of Cloone's that we played a while back.
Well now I am going to bring it back!
The rules:
We have 9 players, so 3 of you will be Killers and 6 of you will be regular Innocent civilians who don't know the identity of the Killers. So that everyone gets at least one chance to participate in an execution decision, I will be the tenth townsperson and the first victim of the Killers.

The object of the game is for the Killers to equal or outnumber the Innocents, and for the Innocents to completely eradicate the Killers. If the Killers have the same number as the Innocents, they cannot lose as they will always outvote the Innocents and, in theory, subjugate/murder them and control the town. That is why it starts off as 3 against 6, because every 24 hours in the game one Innocent definitely dies, but the killers may stay intact at the expense of another Innocent.

Every night (not necessarily literally the night, but whenever I say it is - it is a story I'll be telling after all ), someone will be killed by the Killers. The three of them will choose a victim and inform me, and I will tell you all how someone was killed during the night, This will happened every "night". The first victim, as above, will be me.

We need 9 players plus me as narrator - so sign up!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:15 Fri 2 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
More rules:
Every day (again, not necessarily literally the day), the townspeople will meet with the intention of lynching one of their fellow townspeople. They will decide any which they they please, but most obviously by voting, on who they will kill. Obviously the Killers will take part in this decision, because as far as the Innocent are concerned, no-one knows who the Killers are. The Killers must hide their identity, or they will be killed, and they don't want that.

If a Killer is voted for execution by all of the townsfolk, I don't necessarily have to reveal that the dead person was a Killer. But I might. It would make no difference anyway, I think

If you are dead, you cannot post on this thread. This is because you are dead. Dead people cannot contribute to anything except the daisies. If you are one of the Killers and are dead, you cannot contribute to the decision as to who to kill each night.

I think that's mostly all... Finally, I will choose the Killers at random so that nobody can guess how they were arrived at. I will then message them or tell them somehow. To prove the draw is random, I'll do it online using a chat website which has that functionality, and I'll show you all afterwards as proof. Once this happens, the game can kick off with, ahem, my untimely, unlawful demise.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
09:16 Fri 2 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I signed up to this but i dont think it got going again,
sign me up!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:19 Fri 2 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey Zante
familyguy0 (narrator)
zantetsukenz
cmurphy

Edited at 14:35 Fri 02/07/10 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:30 Fri 2 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll sign up
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
10:40 Fri 2 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
7 more
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
12:19 Fri 2 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Me!

And for the nostalgic and/or curious among you, here's the original thread: http://www.funkypool.com/thread/15447/mafia-aka-werewolf-aka-assassin/1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:38 Fri 2 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
me
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:46 Fri 2 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
5 more
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:18 Fri 2 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:23 Sat 3 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
bumped
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:36 Sat 3 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Me
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
12:40 Sat 3 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
morrrrrre players!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:25 Sat 3 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:29 Sat 3 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
*is confused*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:51 Sat 3 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  

Only 3 more players required
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:57 Sun 4 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
We technically only need one more but then it would be quite a short game
Cmon people
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:58 Sun 4 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
_caliente_ said:
*is confused*

About what?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:19 Sun 4 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
clooneman said:

And for the nostalgic and/or curious among you, here's the original thread: http://www.funkypool.com/thread/15447/mafia-aka-werewolf-aka-assassin/1

ahhhh memories

I'll play again
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:20 Sun 4 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Emma, dont be confused, play
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Mafia-(aka Werewolf aka Assassin)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.