Mafia-(aka Werewolf aka Assassin)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
12:11 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
That sounds good fam, but what if the nurse/sheriff gets killed or are they not part of it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:01 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
i would like to be narrator
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:08 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Narrator said:
Marco said: i want to be narrator lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:38 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
clooneman said:
I'd play with 20 people if I could tbh!!

dgeneratio said:
does this mean killers won?

Yep, none of the killers were found out, and they ended up outnumbering the others.

what wouldve happened if 1 or 2 killer got found out?
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
13:44 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
then would still need to find last one i think
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:59 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
so am i narrator or wat?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:01 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
you can for me but its up to familyguy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:36 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Fine with me and if they get killed then they get killed thats just it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:39 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
ty ill make story up in a sec
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:44 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
14:56 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
what wouldve happened if 1 or 2 killer got found out?

Then the game would have continued until either all the killers got killed or the one remaining killer outnumbered the remaining innocents, and that would have happened if there were 3 people left and the wrong person was voted for execution. That would have left one killer and one innocent player, and the killer would have to win then. I can't remember if 9 or 10 were still in it at the start of the first vote; maybe it was possible for 2 killers and 1 non-killer to remain after an execution, and this would also be the end of the game.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:05 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
im in
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:06 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
Players so far:

familyguy0
dgeneratio
elliott1234
cmurphy
clooneman
marcolupetti Narrator
zantetsukenz
ginomanx3
vendetta

2 more to go!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:09 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
do the killers know each other?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:11 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
yea they get sent a mesage who the others are and that they have been selected
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:12 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
i'm in.... apparently.... someone will have to explain what the hell this is though :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:21 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
We have 11 players, so 3 of you will be Killers, 1 a sheriff, 1 a nurse and 6 of you will be regular Innocent civilians who don't know the identity of the Killers. So that everyone gets at least one chance to participate in an execution decision, I will be the first victim of the Killers.

The object of the game is for the Killers to equal or outnumber the Innocents, and for the Innocents to completely eradicate the Killers. If the Killers have the same number as the Innocents, they cannot lose as they will always outvote the Innocents and, in theory, subjugate/murder them and control the town. That is why it starts off as 3 against 6, because every 24 hours in the game one Innocent definitely dies, but the killers may stay intact at the expense of another Innocent.

Every night (not necessarily literally the night, but whenever I say it is - it is a story I'll be telling after all ), someone will be killed by the Killers. The three of them will choose a victim and inform me, and I will tell you all how someone was killed during the night, This will happened every "night". The first victim, as above, will be me.

Nurse can protect someone from dying and sheriff can guess who a killer is and if they guess right everyone is told.

Edited at 21:17 Sat 10/07/10 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:22 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
We have 11 so i doin story now i forgot jordan btw thats how we got the 11 :P im no good at this story thing but i will give it a shot.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:34 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
A group of friends were on an island owned by jordanwake. There were all having a great time when they suddenley familyguy0 and blackapple screams. Everyone rushes over to see marcolupetti hanging from one of the trees from rope. vendetta is still sitting over at were they were just moments ago elliott1234 and dgeneratio look at him with suspicion.

clooneman cuts down marcolupetti . cmurphy appears from the dense jungle with blood on his shirt and ginomanx3 and zantetsukenz go over to aid him. welsh_boi_13 comes back with food and logs for the fire not knowing s thing or does he?

Commence Voting
I not good at this lol

Edited at 20:45 Sat 10/07/10 (BST)

Edited at 21:13 Sat 10/07/10 (BST)

Edited at 21:31 Sat 10/07/10 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:47 Sat 10 Jul 10 (BST)  [Link]  
i vote make this a sticky cloone

kidding my real vote is for...

blackapple
Pages: 145