Big Brother Material?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:42 Tue 15 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
on the 28th of febuary im gonna go to the big brother auditions i just wonder if ne1 thinks i would be fun to watch or if they know ne1 who would be g8 to watch in the bb house?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:48 Tue 15 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i would love to be in the house ... how are we meant to know how fun u r in the house half of us have never ever saw u
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:54 Tue 15 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol well erm....... i dnt know the answer to that lol! maybe you will all have to see if i get into bb to find out! i would love to go in there to but i was finkin bout the nasty fings they might make every1 do n suddenly got cold feet! lol!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:19 Tue 22 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think bb is crap now
it was good at 1 point
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:59 Tue 22 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah i recks u'd be good totty! u could spice things up a bit
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:03 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
u would only have a certain amount of money...that means not too many cigs. Could u cope? (Also not enuf money 4 booze) u'd be climbin the walls to get out..also there is no computer in the house....no funkypool! lol.....part from that GO 4 IT! it'd b gr8, an u'd do gr8 in there 2
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:16 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmao thanx squeezy i have had a think bout limited fags and booze and that aint good but i have always want ed to do it! neways i dnt fink i will be able to go to the auditions now im soooooo sad bout it but oh well poo happens!
supermega
supermega
14:13 Sat 26 Mar 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
(post removed by an admit)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Big Brother Material?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.