League Discussion Thread..

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19899
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:36 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol can the term "boy" be applied to someone who recently became a father?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:38 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers jay viper will be running next season but can we be in div2 lol
im out good luck vipers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:46 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Aww what a load of Tommy rollocks,, No one gives a a cattle truck!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:49 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
now now girls u both my friends lets leave this thread for league stuff a

handbags at dawn
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
07:09 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I love your choice of words, "spanner" made me giggle that did.

How dare i? well because i can, just because im head runner does not mean i won't speak my mind about someone. Trust me i have alot more i could say here but i won't. Your the one that started this Cree, and no i won't tag you as it is just wasteing more of my time in response to you. So ill be the bigger man and say sorry to "the rock" and leave it at that, won't respond to you anymore.

Kenny,

As James pointed out this was done for the Underdogs a few season's back. I will deffinately take your request on board and will message you soon with as an answer as i would like to ask the opinion's of the other runner(s) first.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:46 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Schedule

Transfer Period/Naming FCL PLayers:
18/5/12 - 25/5/12

Pre Season:
27/5/12 - 10/6/12

Season 17 Fixture Release:
17/6/12 - 1/7/12

Cup Round One Release:
24/6/12 - 8/7/12

The transfer window has been done from Friday to Friday, this gives teams enough time to give their full team lists so we can update it on the website, it also allows us to have a deadline for team lists to be handed in for the pre season games.

Our pre season will be a two week deadline compared to the FBL's one week as the FCL does have a larger format.

The rest is pretty much straight forward. Like discussed before the schedules where posted people said they liked one league being a week before the other league as their will be different deadlines. For that reason the FCL will be a week in front of the FBL, sadly we cant actually work out when the leagues will finish yet because it is not known who will pass pre season, but FBL has two more clans than FCL (I think it is two) so there finish date will always be later than the FCL.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:49 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Jay every season is always meant to be 2 up 2 down, no first division clans have folded so going off what has happened every season since clans have started...
You have 11 entrants split into 5 in the first division 6 in the second
2 go down, 2 go up

1st division
MVP
snooker squad
team angry
latin legends
vipers

2nd division
TPA
shooters
untouchables
uprising
mouseketeers
underdogs

Don't get what you are going on about with your post? This is the way it has always been done...why change things now?

1) lee you now write the rules too do you ?
(which rules are you quoting on this none ! because none exist) ooh history ! pleased you said that
a) always been the same laughs
b) very carefully put lee and well thought applause

2) show me lee please when was the last time this happened ,,
a) always 2 up 2 down laughs again
b) erm please tell me lee ????

3) lee your comment regards promotion
a) 2 teams go up (not first and second plave very interesting that lee very)
b) 2nd place team folded mmm forgotten that have you

4) lee ive spent alot of last night trawling through threads regards this post of yours, an intresting fact that i can back up after trawling through loads of old shooter threads, a good one i always post tables at the end of a season. makes very interesting reading lee
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:56 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The above can be dealt with in offline message please Craig and Lee, the discussion thread is almost full and don't want arguments or anything like that being carried over to that thread to, main reason i refuse to answer to Cree just now.

If it is decided that Vipers can stay in the division two then Shooters would remain a division one side. TPA would be relegated and Latin Legends would be promoted.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
14:57 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It's true that two teams go up and two teams go down. I think everyone was aware of that? That should really be added to the rules though.

Since Vipers seem to want to play in Div 2, Shooters should be safe though lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:57 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
5) you state it has always been that way (really)

6) hope youve done your homework lee i have

7) lee please post your historical eviedence please to back up your argument please dont post waffle post facts

8) lets start with team angry nd you eviendence on 2 up 2 down,, please dont mention making the numbers up sorry no rules state it

9) ive said for a while team angry finished bottom 2 or 3 seasons and never got relagted and ermmmm never won a clan match
now lee these are facts i found 2 consecutive seasons and stopped i will find the third belly laughs at you on this
oh yes lee are refer to LEAGUE games

lee you dont run this league,, surprised you didnt quote rules because there isnt any hence historical eveidence and yet you dont show any

please look back over the last 5 seasons and back up your statements please

jay how you can be led by this person is beyond me please run this league as you see fit

now lee show me your historical eveidence and back up what you say i have mine

2 up 2 down 2nd place team folds ,, now shusshhh nd back it up

craig

i will consider today shooters place in this league,,, it will make everyone happy i suppose

because how anyone can anyone make statements without rules and eviedence is beyond me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:00 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
no shooters dont want to be safe

this is a discussion page keith statements have been made im responding to them

seb you also show me in the last 5 seasons 2 up 2 down
and not a div one team folding

keith why say argument im discussuing a post thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:03 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
im privy to messages sent regards this discussion and have read them

we dont want to stay in div one because of a back door ruling we should be there by right apart form the usual biased comments now ive asked for this statement of lee to be backed up for future reference please

this wont go away this is very important its not in the rules surley its important enough to be there
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
15:04 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Firstly i am not Keith? I get it..... pictures are the same and both runners

"Jay how you can be led by this person is beyond me please run this league as you see fit"

I am not being led by anyone, i am running the league as i see fit. I also asked the opinion of the other runner(s) on the matter to.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:05 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Common knowledge craig but as you still cant even grasp most of the rules when they're in black and white don't expect you to have any memory or grasp of how promotion and relegation has always worked.
If vipers don't want to play in the first division then shooters stay up following the way promotion and relegation has always been done and that is all anybody wanted.
No need for any more non-sensical ramblings on the subject
horse10000
horse10000
15:07 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It has always been 2 up and 2 down. If team that finishes second in division 2 does not want to move up, then the team that finished second bottom in division 1 will stay up. This is fairly straight forward and many clans have survived in top league due to clans folding etc. so nothing different from any other season. This is nothing to do with it being shooters or anyone else it is just common sense being applied like it always has been.

And i am keith
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
15:08 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Would like to back Lee up for once though, and say that he is right and all he was doing was pointing out something that had been done in the past and has been followed as best as it could be in previous seasons.

Vipers request to stay in the division two has been accepted.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:20 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Common knowledge craig but as you still cant even grasp most of the rules when they're in black and white don't expect you to have any memory or grasp of how promotion and relegation has always worked.
If vipers don't want to play in the first division then shooters stay up following the way promotion and relegation has always been done and that is all anybody wanted.
No need for any more non-sensical ramblings on the subject

mmmm lee thought you might back it up
i wonder why not .. guess you know i know why

i knew youd back out of your comments lee why oh why
team angry mmmmmmmm i will post the tables later lee
then i will watch your ramblings with intrest on how you explain them

ramblings your words not mine

sorry jay it was the picture i do apologise, and my statement about messages were off lethal_lures i will leave that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:22 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It has always been 2 up and 2 down. If team that finishes second in division 2 does not want to move up, then the team that finished second bottom in division 1 will stay up. This is fairly straight forward and many clans have survived in top league due to clans folding etc. so nothing different from any other season. This is nothing to do with it being shooters or anyone else it is just common sense being applied like it always has been.

And i am keith

crazy8s finished second keith not vipers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:22 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
shooters request to play in division 2 accepted
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:24 Sat 12 May 12 (BST)  [Link]  
shooters are out of FCL didnt realise ipotalot runs this league
Pages: 19899
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread..

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.