FBL discussion (2)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:04 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well it's not the exact same words both paragraphs are different :-/.

The key word was normally matty
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:24 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well it's not the exact same words both paragraphs are different :-/.

The key word was normally matty

My response wasn't to you as you didn't say they were exactly the same
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:30 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Rule about the "new clan" bit is, which is what I believed was in question.

Am I considered a captain for shooters?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:32 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
As I have told you before as you have enough experience then in the fbl you are a captain yes.

But I don't say what u are or are not in fcl.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:42 Fri 29 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Right can I query why a league runner FOR FBL talks to the other two captains by name and asks for them to reply and ignores me?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:20 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Elaborate?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:57 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL Announcement

Can all clans please send in their FBL lists for the first fixture set to bluenose1872 please. Please make sure your offline message is titled "FBL".

If you wish to give three names for killer then you can do so, remember you can't play in both killer matches against the same clan in a fixture.

Deadline to hand in your team list is Friday the 22nd @ Midnight

Thank you.

Reminder for Pete/Colin

Posted a number of times on our thread always with just their names even though I'm captain which your league runner knows!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:01 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
maybe its just one of those things you do naturally? he may have forgotten you was a captain or something.

i wouldn't be offended if Jay missed me off our thread
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:09 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
maybe its just one of those things you do naturally? he may have forgotten you was a captain or something.

i wouldn't be offended if Jay missed me off our thread

After he spent months arguing I shouldn't be captain, I do take offence!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:10 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I think it's a similar message he sends in fcl so maybe just forgot as James, dont really read much into that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:12 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I think it's a similar message he sends in fcl so maybe just forgot as James, dont really read much into that.

Its just confusing how he remembers someone who got made captain after me but doesn't remember me, even after making so much fuss about me becoming captain
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:14 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well colin and Pete have been vices /captains a lot due to circumstances that have arose over the past two seasons maybe he was just so use to puttin those names?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:16 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well colin and Pete have been vices /captains a lot due to circumstances that have arose over the past two seasons maybe he was just so use to puttin those names?

Like I pointed out, I doubt that very much after he made such a fuss about me becoming a captain in the first place

But lets agree to disagree
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:20 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i think its just naturalism taking over rather than missing you on purpose, for example when craig was about Jay would say Colin/Craig, in SS he would say Seb mostly as he sends the lists, matty/apple for UT, horse MVP, toluca Legends etc.

I don't think he missed you on purpose.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:25 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Again...

lets agree to disagree
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:27 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
and i just posting my opinion if thats ok?

ill talk to Jay if you like and get the lowdown if it makes you feel better
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:01 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Like I pointed out, I doubt that very much after he made such a fuss about me becoming a captain in the first place

But lets agree to disagree

MAYBE he missed you out on purpose. Maybe you can get on with it and stop being petty? I'm sorry but this is a ridiculous thing to bring up on this thread.

On behalf of the FBL Staff, i apologise for their insult to you, and hope that these mistakes can be rectified in the future.

Right that can be put to bed now.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:42 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Pedantic much?

Edit= dgen no need to speak to jay about, has more important things to worry about than something so trivial as missing out emma or is it alex? Jeez my 16 yr old sister is more mature than some "adults" on this site -_-

Edited at 06:45 Sat 30/06/12 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:20 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Pedantic much?

Edit= dgen no need to speak to jay about, has more important things to worry about than something so trivial as missing out emma or is it alex? Jeez my 16 yr old sister is more mature than some "adults" on this site -_-

Edited at 06:45 Sat 30/06/12 (BST)

Balloons out n feed and be proud ...You stop worrying about this crap ok lass ?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
14:04 Sat 30 Jun 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I won't speak to anyone, especially about something so pathetic. If you really want to get this sad then maybe you can moan for its_me he is a vice captain and i never mentioned him. It was more so im used to talking to Pete or Colin though. Now if you don't mind im going to leave this thread, please leave me out of your discussions in future as i take nothing to do with you.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL discussion (2)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.