The Clan League's Killer League

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:11 Fri 22 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
This page is not for anything other than killer league updates. Please do not continue on it or I shall ask the posts to be removed and the page closed until this is taken elsewhere.
the__priest
the__priest
00:12 Fri 22 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
please do so
feel free

everything ive posted is true
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:14 Fri 22 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
please do so
feel free

Why do you push everyone , is it so you can report them

Karma is a very big belief and its something i believe in!

You will get whats coming
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:17 Fri 22 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
www.funkpoolkiller.weebly.com
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
00:18 Fri 22 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah and your post especially with the "You will get whats coming" can be taken as a threat in some peoples eyes.

Just back out of the discussion and let them tear each other apart if they want to, no good getting involved mate.
the__priest
the__priest
serious you cheated people thats a fact short memory

id concentrate in sorting your clan out and being grown up
you really should be quiet

and mind your business, gets what comming in your virtual worl it maybe so but hey i big man hug for you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Thats it john lets get it back to killer and ignore people that are not involved in the killer league anyway :-).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:20 Fri 22 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
serious you cheated people thats a fact short memory

id concentrate in sorting your clan out and being grown up
you really should be quiet

and mind your business, gets what comming in your virtual worl it maybe so but hey i big man hug for you

Your clan are not in the killer league you have no business on this thread so please go away.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:20 Fri 22 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im in for this killer matty mate , its looking top

I Did message adam , he did read but then didnt reply ...i dont know what the deal is there but hes not as active as he usually is
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:21 Fri 22 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Again please take this anywhere else. Thanks in advance.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:22 Fri 22 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
www.funkypoolkiller.weebly.com
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Put Unbeatables In..
the__priest
the__priest
Thats it john lets get it back to killer and ignore people that are not involved in the killer league anyway :-).

ignore anyone, your offline message says it all about you
craig please please join

lol lol lol

not a chance , how this league ever thought of letting you do anything is beyond me

but again i guess friends in high places

if it was me or tratter we wouldve been well banned by now or posting rights revoked

not you !

the crap you posted tonight alone on sinners thread is unreal nd here you are a runner in a class league, even her on this thread reading back

hardly great for our young players to read from around the world

wow
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Im in for this killer matty mate , its looking top

I Did message adam , he did read but then didnt reply ...i dont know what the deal is there but hes not as active as he usually is

Ill give him a ring pal :-) and thanks, john has done a great job here so far.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Put Unbeatables In..

There we go

mattywellie

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:57 Fri 22 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thread uncapped.

Please can everybody stop the arguing as it has no place on the public threads of this site.

For clarity, this new competition is completely separate to The Clan League and will be run by members entirely independently of those running The Clan League and vice versa. It has been agreed that the two will operate jointly within the TCL subforum in an effort to build a stronger and better 'product' for all clan players.

As with any clan competition, teams and their members are free to make their own choice about whether they want to take part or not.

Please can any further posts be related directly to the subject in hand and not drift off topic or delve into personal issues. There is an established procedure already for dealing with those.

Thanks
the__priest
the__priest
01:18 Fri 22 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
chris im sorry to both you and your staff
and to all on funkypool who may have seen and been offeneded by my posts

but unfortunatley this person and his comments, are not equally appropriate and much more

this Killer league is associated to the TCL

i cannot understand the earlier posts made by someone who is trusted in running a league under the umbrella of TCL
and for some one to make such offensive remarks on this thread and for all new and young players around the world who may consider joining funkypool for the first time to read them type of comments are disgraceful, somthing that appears lost on this site recently
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:29 Fri 22 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Right ok, i have made comments and i have to live with the fact i have done so (which im sure i will :-)) i have told john (onevisit) if i make any more snide or derogatory or offensive comments towards craig or any other member i will step down :-). Dont like me? Thats fine i dont ask anyone to like me. But in future if anyone has any bone to pick with me bring it to my messages as i will always respond.
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
01:35 Fri 22 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Right guys you have now both done closing comments, now lets keep it closed please.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:42 Fri 22 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Clan League's Killer League

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Super League and The Players Championship.
Back to Forum List.