Call Of Duty Franchise

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:38 Tue 9 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Just making this thread so we can all gab about all the games and not a specific one, especially since there is about four threads for one type of COD and things.

So anyway, i have been bored without no internet for the playstation and other things so decided i would go through the current COD's i have and collect all the intel in campaign. (I usually just rush through campaign and then hit multi player)

Just now completed Modern Warfare II on Veteran level with all 45 intel's collected. Might move on to WAW next and do that to. I have lost my COD Four disc though so can not do that one nor can i do Black Ops II as i hate it and sold it.

Going to try and do veteran on them all, you get to the point where you love getting a checkpoint!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:28 Wed 10 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Up to 70% in the trophies for Modern Warfare II now, they are getting annoying and hard as it is mostly Special Operations. Some are near impossible right now on Veteran! Gave up for now but will try some more later.

Plan on making a start with WAW tomorrow maybe once i can't be bothered with the sun
blueberry
blueberry
03:24 Thu 11 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
My sons bored of all cods and similar games, he's 13 and maxed them all out golden guns etc........

He hates his ps3 now

Even got accused of hacking hes that good

Any games I can get him to enjoy online life again ?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:57 Thu 11 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I have maxed them all out to online wise with gold guns and stuff. It is nice that you have an ego for your son Colin Anyone who can get a decent kill streak or a MOAB (MW3) gets accused of hacking most of the time. More so on MW3 the now as you can enter some partial games that are hacked, kill a player and gain 100K points and leave because its hacked all mounts up.

I was top 30,000 for score on MW3 which was legit until i started playing again and after many hacked lobbies i have gone down to top 7,000. Annoying as hell as people who do it really get nothing out of it at all in the long run. I am lucky enough that the rest of my stats on the game show i have played and earned my prestige and things like that.

This is for COD only though so i cant say any games really for him, there is loads in the technology chat though, or simply search google as i get a lot of new games by searching what is out there with reviews and such things
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
03:42 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

I was top 30,000 for score on MW3 which was legit until i started playing again and after many hacked lobbies i have gone down to top 7,000. Annoying as hell as people who do it really get nothing out of it at all in the long run.

Only top 30,000 Jay?! Try getting in the top 5,000 legit, takes hours of playing. Now god knows where I am now but last time i checked i was still in the top 10,000 for kills.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:56 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
You have played longer than me and i did go with out playing for 4 - 5 months I may have played longer than you now though - but leader boards are hacked badly so my rank goes down instead of up

I was making some good progress in the kills one myself to and was top 10K but there is loads of hacked ones now which is annoying.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:19 Sun 14 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Just finished a clan operation on MW3 tonight, was most kills confirmed. I was playing alone (i was the only person in the clan playing the clan operation) and got 467 confirms and earned gold and 1000XP for the clan.

I also picked up 57 tags in one game, my team mates where pants and sat in corners and so did the enemy for the most part to, still a lot of tags to pick up considering you need 65 of them to win.
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
19:50 Mon 15 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
To be honest, I wish they never brought out BO2 and we just had more prestiges on MW3. Admittedly, Treyarch made a better game graphically but thats where the positives end. In all fairness most of the good players on MW3 have moved on to BO2 and mostly noobs play on it now. My challenge at the moment is to try and get a 50+ game on BO2 TDM. Got 48-2 on Hijacked but its ridiculously difficult considering the objective of the game is simply kills.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
20:51 Mon 15 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
There is still a ton that play MW3 now as they can't stand BO2 like myself. Youtube people like Fearcrads and all of that still play BO2 as its what people are wanting to see but recently its all been mostly MW3 they have been posting.

The four hours i played on BO2 i think the best i did was 35 - 1.

MW3 i am averaging 400 - 600 kills every 10 games the now, been on good form since getting the net back three days ago and dropped a MOAB in TDM last nights clan operation. Plus i am running Reaper, AC 130 and Osprey constantly so i rack up the kills soon as the Reaper comes in.

I got a support game the other day also, that was a 80+ kill game but i had four mates in with me and we all decided to run support Ton of advanced UAV's, EMP's. While i had UAV, Advanced UAV and then the recon juggernaut. Went on a 22 kills streak with the recon juggernaut. Would have been nice to get another three kills with that pistol though as the MOAB would have dropped
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
17:09 Fri 19 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

My lastest video on MW3. I only ever play TDM when i am in a clan operation so always nice to end like this. Fail a C4 at the start which i don't usually do . You will see me stop a few times also that is just me listening to foot steps of enemies really to get rough idea where they are, Turtle Beaches help (got them cheap). I missed out the start of the game as i was rushing to hard and dying a fair amount of times.

Quality is better on this video than it was on my last, been looking out for a second hand HD PVR or something similar.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
18:29 Fri 9 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Have heard it all now, apparently i need to get a life despite the fact the guy saying that is using the invisible hack to gain wins and a high KD. That so made sense pal!
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:32 Mon 12 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
53 - 2 with MOAB in Kill Confirmed and 48 gun streak
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:20 Tue 13 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
nice one Jay, on the downside when you use Reapers your vulnerable on the ground so if you shot an enemy nearby they can spot you.

unless your like the top youtubers and your team spawn trap them. my old team do that on Interchange, trap them in A Flag on Hardcore Domination, keep healing with Vests then flood them.

we had 2 on right, 2 on middle and 2 on left. i was in the middle looking in their spawn.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:44 Tue 13 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I have a video saved with a MOAB in Interchange from the other night, some was spawn trapping. I play with mates but i don't use support to get mine i don't like using vests and stuff usually so i won't pick them up often.

I have six or seven games saved up the now just need to record them on the PVR.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:45 Thu 15 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Tbh i love Call of Duty Black Ops 1 because its always a fun game to play and not too many try hards like me lol, ive got to 15th prestige 3 times and still going, Search and Destroy in BO1 was the best in my opinion as was Demolition
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
01:46 Sat 17 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
BO1 was is the only game I havent max prestiged in...Says something about the game huh?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
01:54 Sat 17 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah i didn't like it but maxed prestiged, says something about BO2 though as i sold it after 4 hours.
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
02:03 Sat 17 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
The thing with BO2 was that the game itself is actually pretty good, however the way it was build was very poor. It's not a very smooth game even when the connection is great. The amount of times i have been in a lobby with everyone on 4 bar connection but the game still lags is unreal. Have you seen the multiplayer gameplay for ghosts Jay? Kind of looks a little more like battle field, but it looks awesome either way.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
02:40 Sat 17 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
My main problem with BO2 was that it looks to futuristic if that makes any kind of sense, the graphics to me looked weird and yeah i i played those four hours and all i had was lag...

I have seen it yeah, looks better than BO2 i think, i kind of see the resemblance to BF lets hope it dont take ages to kill someone Looks really good from what i have seen and nice to see them again involving a lot for competitive game play. One thing i wanted to know though is clan operations and other things going to be free on Ghosts like it is on BO2?
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:37 Sat 17 Aug 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I just got a Dragunov MOAB! Get in. Always wanted a sniper one but never thought it would be with that heap of rubbish. Thats another one that needs recorder and put on youtube sometime this week
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Call Of Duty Franchise

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.