FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11314
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
21:40 Mon 7 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
OR they CBA to try satisfy those with their EGO's!

elaborate please
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:49 Mon 7 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks for the invitation but 'NAHH!' - pretty self explanatory.
faust
faust
21:52 Mon 7 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks for the invitation but 'NAHH!' - pretty self explanatory.

It's really not Ash, I certainly have no idea what you mean by it!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:07 Mon 7 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Is there any way you can explain Ash?
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
22:21 Mon 7 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
glad im not on my own here, cos i dont get it, unless theres a dig in there
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:55 Mon 7 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
fuunky;1673305]Not a lot you can do when you want decent players, the site is that dead you are just stuck with the same few unreliables that will just keep deactivating and making new accounts, maybe it would help if the rule was brought back where you can't join a clan unless your account is at least a month old, but make it longer.

I agree with Fuunky 100%
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:02 Tue 8 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
fuunky;1673305]Not a lot you can do when you want decent players, the site is that dead you are just stuck with the same few unreliables that will just keep deactivating and making new accounts, maybe it would help if the rule was brought back where you can't join a clan unless your account is at least a month old, but make it longer.

I agree with Fuunky 100%

I thought this rule was still in place, but was defected for a portion of last season due to a couple of clans which were suffering, but still folded..

Maybe the account has to be 2 months old, at least then it gives them chance to get used to the etiquette of the site.
fuunky
fuunky
00:53 Tue 8 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It doesn't seem to be anymore, most new signings for phoenix are new accounts. It just seems like the same few that keep deactivating then joining the same team again, don't see the point in it, maybe if the rule was brought back they would stick to one account.

Strange comments Ash, pointless keep sprouting rubbish when you can't come up with any explanations.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:13 Tue 8 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL I agree again with Fuunky
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:38 Thu 10 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL 23, FBL 11 and Super League VI

Time to start taking entries for the coming season in the above competitions. Once we get an idea on numbers then it will become clearer as to which are viable and which (if any) are not.

FCL and FBL will be clan sizes of 16
SL will be clan sizes (for each fixture period) of 8

Clans are welcome to enter two teams in the SL but please make sure you will have sufficient reliable players if you do.

If you enter one team into the SL then you may only use 8 registered players for each fixture period however with unlimited transfers other players can be rotated in at any point in order to give all 16 players the chance of taking part.

Please can you also start messaging through team lists for the season though of course changes can continue to be made.

FCL

FBL

Super League
faust
faust
15:43 Thu 10 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL 23, FBL 11 and Super League VI

Time to start taking entries for the coming season in the above competitions. Once we get an idea on numbers then it will become clearer as to which are viable and which (if any) are not.

FCL and FBL will be clan sizes of 16
SL will be clan sizes (for each fixture period) of 8

Clans are welcome to enter two teams in the SL but please make sure you will have sufficient reliable players if you do.

If you enter one team into the SL then you may only use 8 registered players for each fixture period however with unlimited transfers other players can be rotated in at any point in order to give all 16 players the chance of taking part.

Please can you also start messaging through team lists for the season though of course changes can continue to be made.

FCL
Uprising

FBL
Uprising

Super League
Uprising
Uprising Ultras
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:46 Thu 10 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
fcl

pros

fbl

pros

super league

pros a pros b
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:49 Thu 10 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL
Uprising
Professionals

FBL
Uprising
Professionals

Super League
Uprising
Uprising Ultras
Professionals A
Professionals B
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:24 Thu 10 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Phoenix Storm: Due to recent developments we will decide what we endeavour to compete in this coming season, If any at all.

Will post update in due course.

Edited at 15:38 Thu 10/07/14 (BST)
erigert
erigert
16:54 Thu 10 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL
Uprising
Professionals
Phoenix Storm

FBL
Uprising
Professionals
Phoenix Storm

Super League
Uprising
Uprising Ultras
Professionals A
Professionals B
Phoenix Inferno
Ragin' Phoenix

Edited at 14:12 Thu 10/07/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:56 Thu 10 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I am in deep discussions.

Not about whether to join the leagues or not, about a payrise.

Felt I should say something.

I shall let connor write up about our choices.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Thu 10 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
chris

just so you know when i submit team lists there wil be two captains and every single other player is a vice captain to avoid what happened last season with me going offline and what not .. not that it will happen again but if i am doing something and busy for a few days then at least its covered .. Thanks.
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:08 Thu 10 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
chris

just so you know when i submit team lists there wil be two captains and every single other player is a vice captain to avoid what happened last season with me going offline and what not .. not that it will happen again but if i am doing something and busy for a few days then at least its covered .. Thanks.

i feel this would be very wrong to be aloud . should be only a certain amount of vices not every player !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:14 Thu 10 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
chris

i feel this would be very wrong to be aloud . should be only a certain amount of vices not every player !

First of al its allowed*** not aloud .. secondly almost every player in my clan has been in clans for years and been a vice in some clan at some point therefore knows what they are doing ... ill just name nobody a vice .... then ill go offline .. see how you get games aranged then ? it wont happen. I dont see anything wrong with people being allowed to do subs and swaps whenever they are online its a help rather than a hinderance .. just because i talk one of your players last night ;) now run along.
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:19 Thu 10 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
chris

First of al its allowed*** not aloud .. secondly almost every player in my clan has been in clans for years and been a vice in some clan at some point therefore knows what they are doing ... ill just name nobody a vice .... then ill go offline .. see how you get games aranged then ? it wont happen. I dont see anything wrong with people being allowed to do subs and swaps whenever they are online its a help rather than a hinderance .. just because i talk one of your players last night ;) now run along.

first of all its take one of my players not talk one , pmsl . im just saying what i think and if that upsets you then tough . i feel every player being a vice would be stupid . if you dont have anyone online to sort subs out ect then maybe u should try harder to get online .
Pages: 11314
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.