FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19293
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:18 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
edit- Matty beat me to it.

Lol, great minds and all that :-p
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:07 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm not getting involved in this discussion what is done is done
however on thing I have picked up on

how does anyone know the outcome of the default
how can anyone say it wouldn't be 6-0 or 3-3

I find this one point a little difficult to grasp
know one should no the outcome of any default
before it becomes a default, then its up for deliberation

when reading it appears to me people already knew the
outcome and wasn't speculation

you yourself say this Keith as the league runner
that players stated Tappy wouldn't get a 6-0
baffled on how a default is calculated before it becomes one and how players opinions form a default score
is this new for this season, just I never read it anywhere

enlighten everyone please, then we can decide whether its worth playing games or letting them go to default

People knew in the same way they know Sunderland eons won't he premier league this year. Are you telling me that you are baffled how I know that too?

6-0 was needed, there was enough evidence to suggest that either UB would get a point or XVth man wouldn't get 6 so it's hardly rocket science to jump to the conclusion everyone did.

If I travelled to the centre of the earth I would die, it's never happened before but I can be fairly certain I would die without anything to protect me. I know the outcome of that without speculation.
the__priest
the__priest
14:10 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm not getting involved in this discussion what is done is done
however on thing I have picked up on

how does anyone know the outcome of the default
how can anyone say it wouldn't be 6-0 or 3-3

I find this one point a little difficult to grasp
know one should no the outcome of any default
before it becomes a default, then its up for deliberation

when reading it appears to me people already knew the
outcome and wasn't speculation

you yourself say this Keith as the league runner
that players stated Tappy wouldn't get a 6-0
baffled on how a default is calculated before it becomes one and how players opinions form a default score
is this new for this season, just I never read it anywhere

enlighten everyone please, then we can decide whether its worth playing games or letting them go to default

People knew in the same way they know Sunderland eons won't he premier league this year. Are you telling me that you are baffled how I know that too?

I am here

6-0 was needed, there was enough evidence to suggest that either UB would get a point or XVth man wouldn't get 6 so it's hardly rocket science to jump to the conclusion everyone did.

If I travelled to the centre of the earth I would die, it's never happened before but I can be fairly certain I would die without anything to protect me. I know the outcome of that without speculation.

eh ?? make sense
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:11 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh an don't bother talking about people using outdated terms when you include a definition with another outdated term within it. Makes you look... less intellectual, and people see right through you and what you are trying to do.
erigert
erigert
14:12 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hi Craig...
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:16 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
*Sunderland won't win the premier league

You're baffled by me already knowing Sunderland aren't going to be premier league champions?

Probability
the__priest
the__priest
15:17 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

You're baffled by me already knowing Sunderland aren't going to be premier league champions?

Probability

you make me chuckle
baffled by you
lol lol
looking at you, I truly have no problems in my life
now that isn't probability
that's a fact

maybe back on topic please

Edited at 13:33 Fri 27/02/15 (GMT)
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:48 Fri 27 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Probability

you make me chuckle
baffled by you
lol lol
looking at you, I truly have no problems in my life
now that isn't probability
that's a fact

maybe back on topic please

Edited at 13:33 Fri 27/02/15 (GMT)

I was discussing your point about questioning the integrity of the league runner. You told me to make sense after I had already dumbed it down to what I perceived as your level so I broke it down again for you into one word. You come out with some of the most incomprehensible posts on the forums, and it was you that took us off topic not me. Good for you having no problems in your life, but take it to gen chat.

Unless you are going to respond to my points or anyone elses, why are yu bothering to create crap on the forums?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
13:08 Tue 3 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Final FCL Table?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:44 Tue 3 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
To all Clan players I would like to announce that I am standing down from running the Leagues with immediate effect.Myself and some Admins have reached the end of the line, and a parting of the ways, over some things.

I thought they should actually be doing something, anything, for the good of the site...

...and they didn't.

I gave four weeks notice as a mod in order to complete the League season in the proper way but unfortunately it seems the concept of notice is not something that gets recognised on here, like quite a few things.

What's the first thing you do after being demoted Chris? You make a dramatic post at 4am breaking the member rule that no naming and shaming should take place on the forum. If you have an issue with a member of staff please use contact us. Isn't that how it goes Chris? Then when you use contact us the very people you accuse 'or' imply of doing anything for Funkypool will reply to you...

Ironic.

You are moaning how you were unable to work your notice, but isn't it the right of every company to let somebody go earlier on full pay? Well you were let go on full pay and able to keep your premium account as a goodwill gesture

When Flappy was promoted to admin you stumbled and new admin was the last straw for you. It's so apparent it's painful. At least the community you represented were quick to jump to your defense or maybe not. Seems it was a case of chappy wanting to jump in your grave
hahahaha
hahahaha
14:56 Tue 3 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can't see where he's named and shamed anyone? If that was the case then his post would of been removed. It doesn't seem like he had a problem with any member of staff either he was just explaining what happened, sounds more like he stepped down more than demoted over some disagreements with admin.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:02 Tue 3 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
So saying admin don't do anything for the good of funkypool isn't naming and shaming? Well that's what he does and here are the admin.

baff
begger
clooneman
crazzymadman
fastboysam
flapjack
luckypot
mr_mcquiston
nick
revenge
spinner

He could have at least had the balls to name those that were unresponsive to his needs and not paint them all with the same brush.

Perhaps Chris will take this opportunity to rectify that mistake or retract his comments fully with regard to admin commitment?
hahahaha
hahahaha
15:05 Tue 3 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well let's be honest, what are they doing for the good of the site?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:11 Tue 3 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
So saying admin don't do anything for the good of funkypool isn't naming and shaming? Well that's what he does and here are the admin.

baff
begger
clooneman
crazzymadman
fastboysam
flapjack
luckypot
mr_mcquiston
nick
revenge
spinner

He could have at least had the balls to name those that were unresponsive to his needs and not paint them all with the same brush.

Perhaps Chris will take this opportunity to rectify that mistake or retract his comments fully with regard to admin commitment?
you say he should retract his statement that admin do nothing? Could you enlighten us exactly what they do? There's a fair few names there yet apart from the odd, and I mean very odd, post on the forum they are currently doing nothing. In what way has the site improved in any way in say the last year?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:17 Tue 3 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

What's the first thing you do after being demoted Chris? You make a dramatic post at 4am breaking the member rule that no naming and shaming should take place on the forum. If you have an issue with a member of staff please use contact us. Isn't that how it goes Chris? Then when you use contact us the very people you accuse 'or' imply of doing anything for Funkypool will reply to you...

Ironic.

You are moaning how you were unable to work your notice, but isn't it the right of every company to let somebody go earlier on full pay? Well you were let go on full pay and able to keep your premium account as a goodwill gesture

When Flappy was promoted to admin you stumbled and new admin was the last straw for you. It's so apparent it's painful. At least the community you represented were quick to jump to your defense or maybe not.
Seems it was a case of chappy wanting to jump in your grave.

Haha, I have not pursued going for the role as in my opinion the leagues are being well looked after. I am currently helping to produce a spreadsheet which may help the league runners, but I don't want to take over as my new job wouldn't give me the time it requires. But everyone knows I am happy to help
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:20 Tue 3 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
He deactivated anyways, clearly someone who has been banned before
hahahaha
hahahaha
15:27 Tue 3 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol It seems like he's been keeping an eye on you for a long time m8 so no doubt he'll be still watching you to see how your progressing with your attempts at becoming a mod, what a saddo!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:31 Tue 3 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol It seems like he's been keeping an eye on you for a long time m8 so no doubt he'll be still watching you to see how your progressing with your attempts at becoming a mod, what a saddo!!

I've got a secret admirer woop, better than Valentines day haha!

But seriously, is helping out the site really such a big deal? lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:32 Tue 3 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
you say he should retract his statement that admin do nothing? Could you enlighten us exactly what they do? There's a fair few names there yet apart from the odd, and I mean very odd, post on the forum they are currently doing nothing. In what way has the site improved in any way in say the last year?

Well to start they must have done a good job as a moderator to gain the position in the first place, so let's start by saying they first contributed to the site by watching the chatroom, booting numpties, editing forum posts etc.

Then we can move onto what admin most likely do.

Reply to contact emails.
Monitor for cheats to keep site integrity and ban/reset as needed.
Ban persistent trouble makers.
Recruit new members of staff.
Guide those members of new staff.
Keep in contact with site owner.
Look at sent complaints.

I would guess the list goes on.

No offense, but just because you can't see something doesn't mean it's not happening.

In fact let's turn it on it's head and you can list what you expect admin to do for you and this site. You and others spend your time saying how they don't do anything, so please, spend some time listing these things.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:33 Tue 3 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

baff
begger
clooneman
crazzymadman
fastboysam
flapjack
luckypot
mr_mcquiston
nick
revenge
spinner

So he shouldn't have said "admin" because that is naming and shaming, what he should've done is given specific names of admin? Which you have named in your post attempting to shame Chris who posted vaguely to avoid shaming...

Ladies and gentleman, the award for the most genius post of the year goes to...
Pages: 19293
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.