Merge sites (funkypool and funkysnooker)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:05 Tue 14 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
We have been discussing a joint pool/snooker competition tournament which we need to work out if this can be done! This would link both sites and hopefully help with numbers. We can't say if this will happen but we are talking about it at the moment. I kind of like the idea of logging into a funky community with games like pool, snooker and maybe more games all in one log in page with a combined chat room. I like it

I knew and if it works i may host a Cross-Server event in the future
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
01:14 Wed 15 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
We have been discussing a joint pool/snooker competition tournament which we need to work out if this can be done! This would link both sites and hopefully help with numbers. We can't say if this will happen but we are talking about it at the moment. I kind of like the idea of logging into a funky community with games like pool, snooker and maybe more games all in one log in page with a combined chat room. I like it

One of the few admins who actually care for this site

I disagree with that comment all staff care that is why we are on here and also you and most members care hence the reason you all post on here giving ideas which we encourage! Just give us some patience as even admin have restrictions on what we can do. All ideas are discussed both pool and snooker have dropped in active members as you all can see. That is the situation we are in at the moment and clans and you active members are keeping both games alive. The staff are trying to take a little more of a common sense approach to the rules unless a constant rule breaking. We don't want a reduction in members etc!

id Love more constructive posts and less arguments on the forums, keep posting ideas and hopefully we as staff can give feedback!

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:01 Wed 15 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
The staff are trying to take a little more of a common sense approach to the rules unless a constant rule breaking. We don't want a reduction in members etc!

This. <3
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:17 Wed 15 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Dont merger them. I joined snooker yesterday,had two games of arcade then deactivated. Id not played on there for years,now i know why i left.
foxhound
foxhound
16:16 Wed 15 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
You wouldn't HAVE to play snooker, Womble. Just the two game windows would be merged, in theory, putting everyone in the same chat room and giving the option to play either.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:04 Wed 15 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Great idea.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:09 Wed 15 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Sounds cool, but would have to figure out the stats crossover for the old players that care about their stats.

Other than that, I think it would be fun.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:14 Thu 16 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Combined
funkypool.com
funkysnooker.com

becomes
funkypoker.com ...could steal a lot of traffic sneakily there
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Merge sites (funkypool and funkysnooker)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.